A new web site for Terry Angus, Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a new web site up now and it’s a simple address this time. I have a friend helping me make it and so far I'm pretty happy with it. there is still lots of work to be done but what web site doesn't have to have on going work eh?
http://www.anguspuppets.com

Take care, have fun and enjoy

Terry Angus

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Looks great so far! The narration is really clever. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Great stuff (as always), it loads quickly, comprehensive and easy to navigate. I have bookmarked it and will definitely be checking back.

By the way, the three wonderful Master Replicas Muppet posers are watching me while I type this! Took me a while to be able to sleep in the same room with them. :concern:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I love your website, Terry! I like how each page is a different colour, yet they follow the same theme/layout. Professional, yet fun!

I enjoyed reading your resume and trying to see if I've seen any of your performances (besides Fraggle Rock, obviously!). Also, I love the photos of you and Butch G. Cat! Very fun. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! This is so amazing! And very nice job on the website!

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, how wonderful, Terry! Your website is awesome! Very cute. :big_grin:

Love it! Thank you so much for letting us know about it! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
VERY cool! Glad to see some new things, too.

Will MR allow you to add photos of the replica prototypes at all? They are beautiful!

By the way, the three wonderful Master Replicas Muppet posers are watching me while I type this! Took me a while to be able to sleep in the same room with them. :concern:
Folks who stay at my house usually say the same thing with all the millions of little eyes on them! HA HA! I must be weird--I'm perfectly comfortable with the eyes that look upon me.