A new Muppet webcomic

The Narrator

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a while since I've visited the site. When the Palisades Muppet toy line crashed, my Muppet enthusiasm sort of crashed with it and while I still was purchasing the seasons as they came out on DVD, I didn't really feel like discussing Muppets that much. They say time heals all wounds, though, and now I'm back. And with a whole new webcomic plug!

This month, I launched a new Muppets-themed webcomic in the virtual pages of Collector Times Online. New strips will be presented each month (around the 1st or 2nd) as each online issue is released. The comic can be found in, appropriately, the "Comics" section of the site.

It's been a blast pulling my Palisades Muppet toys out of storage for use in the comic and, since I'm no longer focusing solely on Pigs In Space (as I was for my older Pork Factor 9 comic), I finally get to use all the Muppet toys at my disposal!

Of course, now, more than ever, I do wish that there had been a Veterinarian's Hospital playset and figs made. But I'll make do.

Anyway, you can check out the initial not-quite-officially-launched comic in this month's (November 2008) issue. Hope you guys enjoy!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great photography, a nice look compared to most other figures comics. I look forward to seeing more!

BTW, on a completely different note, is your avatar art from Fallout 3?

The Narrator

Reaction score
It is from Fallout 3. That game has sucked all my free time away!

The Narrator

Reaction score
Because I don't run the site, the URL might change every month, but I guess I can always keep you guys updated. Here's th e link to the preview comic. Officially, the shenanigans begin in the January issue, but I'll have a December issue gift up in half a month.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It is from Fallout 3. That game has sucked all my free time away!
I will be getting it soon, but I'm picking up Left 4 Dead first. Do you play on the PC or are you on Xbox LIVE or PS3?

So back to the comic: what's the premise of the comic? Can we expect to see any custom figs or crossovers with other toy lines?

The Narrator

Reaction score
I will be getting it soon, but I'm picking up Left 4 Dead first. Do you play on the PC or are you on Xbox LIVE or PS3?
I play most of my games on my XBox 360. The games I want tend to come out on it before the PS3 and it has the most DLC (barring the PC, of course, but I prefer action games on a console).

So back to the comic: what's the premise of the comic? Can we expect to see any custom figs or crossovers with other toy lines?
Come January, each year will introduce a new show built around the original Muppet Show format. The guest of each show will use a toy from a different line. I'm trying to either get artsy and crafty, myself (but I'm much better with phrases or a camera than a pencil or x-acto knife), or perhaps acquire some custom builds for certain... special features.

The goal is classic Muppet Show humor in today's world and webcomic form.

anytimepally

Reaction score
looks good so far.. can't wait to see more! keep up the good work :big_grin: