A Muppet should host Dave

DrummerMan

Reaction score
Ok... I know it's a complete shot in the dark, but Dave (David Letterman, for those who were wondering) hasn't announced his guest host for Friday, and I don't know about ther rest of you, but I think it should be a Muppet. I think Kermit:smile: , Gonzo:concern: , and Pepe:rolleyes: all deserve a shot (which would of course give Steve, Dave, and Bill a shot).

If you agree, go to http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow and send them an email. You can find the email link under Show Info at the top.

Here's to more exposure for the Muppets!

-S

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gonzo would be good on that show; but, I'm ready to see some of the older characters that's been hidden for so long come back. Perhaps Rowlf or Fozzie (the whole live hands thing and swinging a hand at the band and they make the noise); plus, Rowlf could sit in with the band and do a song!!

FOZ

Ryan

Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea, but Dave apparantley does not like Muppets. He has made lots of terrible jokes about them, apparantley. :rolleyes: :attitude:

MrsKalabash

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Sounds like a great idea, but Dave apparantley does not like Muppets. He has made lots of terrible jokes about them, apparantley. :rolleyes: :attitude:
Yeah, Dave isn't a big fan by any means. Doesn't like cartoons either, I believe. So I think all the e-mail in the world won't make any difference - except that Muppet fans *might* end up getting made fun of in one of Letterman's future routines. This actually happened when Star Wars fans did an e-mail campaign protesting Letterman's disdain for the franchise. So it might be best to lay low...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree with you, MissKalabash---wherever you are...
:embarrassed:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i think i should host the show for friday! but i think some of the muppets could host. i could see fozzie hosting with rowlf playing in the band and talking to fozzie. hey rowlf could be heading up the cbs orchestra that night and do paul's duties! that would be cool. that and have statler and waldorf go to the letterman show and find out the day they went fozzie was hosting and make jokes about fozzie's acts!.......cool idea..

ryan