A Muppet Horror Movie

G-MAN

Reaction score
I have decided I'd like to try my hand at a little fan fiction, but I need some help. I have decided that I am going to spoof a horror movie Muppet style, but I'm trying to decided which one to do. I'm game for any of the famous slasher, subernatural baddies I've seen, Freddy, Jason, Michael, Chuckie, Ghost-Face, Samara, Death, Hook Hand, Folklore Freak, whichever I can try to make it work, I just need a hand in deciding which one to take on. (by the way the movies, I'm talking about, just in case you're not familliar with a couple names are Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday The 13th, Halloween, Child's Play, Scream, The Ring, Final Destination, I Know What You Did Last Summer, and Urban Legend.)

Just J

Reaction score
Might I suggest the general genre of ghost stories? I feel like the more gory, slasher-style horror films might take the gang too far out of character, even in a parody. And ghosts are nothing new to the Muppets - there's not only Uncle D in TMS, but also Waldorf and Statler's turn as the ghostly Marley brothers in MCC.

Unless you're looking to write with them out of character, in which case I think perhaps the Jason genre might be interesting.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, slasher could work.

Gonzo: The blood! The Blood!!!!
Kermit: Ah, that's tomato source
Gonzo: Oh. Sorry.

Miss Piggy: He haunts my dreams! His face is Masked! He's so HANDSOME!!!!

Kermit: Fozzie, what are you doing with Piggy's make up?
Fozzie: I'm hitting it with a chain, to hurt it
Kermit: Why?
Fozzie: I'm trying to make a Chain-Sore Mascare'

G-MAN

Reaction score
Ok the top two slasher movie sets I'm obsessed with at the moment are Scream and Urban Legend, so I'll probably go for one of them. As long as they don't know who'se offing them until the end, the greater the story will hopefully be I figure. I'll be working on the first few portions of the story in my head later tonight, so expect the first chapter sometime tomorrow. Until then I'll continue taking requests, lol.

Just J

Reaction score
I'm deferring to Beauregard here. "Chain-sore mascara." That's just quality punning there, that's what that is. Listen to Beau.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just J said:
I'm deferring to Beauregard here. "Chain-sore mascara." That's just quality punning there, that's what that is. Listen to Beau.
Thank ye muchly!

G-MAN

Reaction score
A Muppet Horror Story

By Gererd "G-MAN" Lyon

I do not own any of the characters here-in. The Muppets belong to The Muppet Holding Company, a subsidiary of Disney and also by the late, great Jim Henson. Scream, to which this is loosely based is owned by Dimension Films.

Chapter 1
The apartment hallway was still and quiet except for the few sounds of television sets in various rooms, when the outer door opened. Hilda entered the hallway cautiously, she didn't usually stay out this late but the FMO (Former Muppets Organization) had a special Bingo tournament that she couldn't resist. She knew that some of her fellow members had left earlier and were already relaxing in their rooms until bedtime (which was usually sceduled for 11:00). Taking out her key Hilda quietly opened the door to her apartment.

When she walked in, the first thing that she did was check the clock. According to it it was 42:50 in the morning on April 12th 1000 B.C., she would have to talk to her landlord about getting it fixed. She then sat down in her easy chair turned on the TV and reached for her answering machine. There wasn't much there, just the usual "You might have won $1,000,000,000" and quite a few "Is your refridgerator running?"s. There was also a message from her next door neighbor Mildred Huxtetter reminding her to be back before 11 or she would be locked out of the building for the night. Hilda shhok her head as she shut it off, when all of a sudden the phone rang.

"Hello?", Hilda nervously asked, and she was annoyed when the response was "Is your refridgerator running? It is? Well you better go catch it.", Hilda hung up her phone angrily when it rung again. She picked it up and heard the same voice, but this time it said "Hey don't hang up on me, I've got a million of them.", Hilda answered "Fozzie, if that is you, you can forget about me helping with your Save The Jokes Foundation.", she then hung up the phone, and it rang again. She angrily picked it up and said "Now listen", "No, you listen", the voice interrupted, "I'll get to the reason I called, the jokes were just to ease the tension. I saw someone hanging outside this apartment building earlier and had a reason to believe that whoever it was might have broken into your home and might be lurking in your apartment. Everybody else answered their phone earlier except for you so I figured that your place would be the target." Hilda nervously asked what she should do, and the caller suggested that she should rush down to the main office and get help.

Hilda quickly did as she was told and rushed to the main office as quickly as she could. When she made it, she was slightly unnerved about how quiet it was, almost as quiet as it was when she entered the building earlier. She moved behind the desk calling for the owner and the secretary only to find that the secretary Penguin lay there dead, a big fish shoved down his thoat by brute force. All of a sudden the office phone rang, she picked it up "Yes?" she asked. "Did you make it down to the office?" "Yes", "Good then turn around", Hilda turned until she was facing the boss' office ownly now seeing the "On Vacation sign hanging on the door. The door opened and a cloaked person rushed right at her with a knife.

The next morning, it was the security guard, who had been knocked out while checking out a slight noise outside the previous night, found himself in one of the apartments when he heard a scream. He rushed down the stairs and to the office where he saw a crowd surrounding a frightened Mildred. The guard moved through the crowd to find the dead bodies of the secretary Penguin and Hilda. He turned around nearly ready to throw up, and spoke into his intercom, here is what he said "Boss, this is Bobo, I think we might have a problem here at the apartment building. Can you get back as soon as possible? Thanks, bye". He then threw up and afterwards fainted.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am not laughing. I am not laughing. I am not...ok, I am. This should Not be funny" But it Is!!!

Mildred, Hilda! Excellent sue of the characters. And Bobo. And though somewhat grim, this is also hilarious. A penguin maniger with a fish stuck in it's throat. Delightfull. Also, if people don't like this, remember there was a Muppet SHow episode where everyone died.

G-Man! I like it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I love it!

But...Hilda...my love! WHY?!?!? NO!!!! NOT HILDA!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well, it's just a story. Speaking of which...

*in little British accent* Please sir may I have somemore?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, that's different, and kind of cool. :big_grin: You're killing off the muppets! Watch out!