A Muppet Comic Strip

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, fabulous! I love 'em! Very stylised, yet so very muppety!! Gonzo and Pepe were excellent. :big_grin: Keep 'em coming!!!

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Whatever said:
There already was one Muppet cartoon series. See Tough Pigs.
I love your comic strips, Muppetmonkey!
Think I saw those a long time ago. Have to check for them.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW!!! Pepe and the Chef are fabulous! You really must submit this to The Muppets Holding Company!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's great! I love these!

The original Muppets comic strip that ran was by Guy Gilchrist. He has a website you can probably google. It was a daily (maybe a sunday as well) and ran in the newspapers. Guy is the artist on the comic strip Nancy.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
WOW!!! Pepe and the Chef are fabulous! You really must submit this to The Muppets Holding Company!
I would love to do that. :smile:

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
That's great! I love these!

The original Muppets comic strip that ran was by Guy Gilchrist. He has a website you can probably google. It was a daily (maybe a sunday as well) and ran in the newspapers. Guy is the artist on the comic strip Nancy.
Thanks, man. Actually I came up with all these strips after checking his website. It's great because I read his story about how he got the job and it's really inspirational.:excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MUPPETMONKEY said:
Thanks, man. Actually I came up with all these strips after checking his website. It's great because I read his story about how he got the job and it's really inspirational.:excited:
It's inspirational, Sensational, Celebrational, AND Muppetational!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
H... ho... ho... ho... HO-LEE FREAKIN' CRAP those are SWEET! I absolutely LOVE your style, man!!! It's totally so... man, it's like you just took the Muppets and was like: "I own these!" D'you have a web site? A Deven-though-I-hate-that-place-iant Art profile? I never chant this because I know how demanding it seems but; MORE PLEASE! :excited: :flirt: :sing: