A Muppet Comic Strip

zns

Reaction score
Keep it up, you're doing great. I love the zaniness you put in this stuff.:crazy:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! These are great comics! You are great with both the drawing and the humor! Good job! I'd love to see more!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Seriously, this is the best Muppet-themed cartooning since the days of Guy and Brad Gilchrist and their old Muppet comic strip from the 80's. In fact, you've gotta be the best cartoonist to draw the Muppets since Michael Frith. Jeez, I hope I haven't said too much. At any rate, your work is great. Who else is an influence to you within the cartooning industry?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Love it! Love it! Hug it! Squeze it!

So, are we gunna get atutorial in how you make them any time soon? I'd love to see that.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Thanks for your wonderful words, people. I love the Muppets as much as you guys do so it's kind of fun to come up with some gags every now and then.

To Beauregard: A tutorial, huh? Well I guess I can do that. I'll try to post something.

To lowercasegods: Wow! I'm flattered, man!! Don't know if I deserve such a compliment, tho, but thanks so much.:embarrassed: Guy and Michael's art was precisely part of my influences. I remember cutting out every single Muppet strip from the newspaper and saving it in a scrapbook for future reference. He was the best.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's awesome stuff!

I think you and Vic Romano have about the same kind of art style.

Wonderful comics! MORE! MORE!