A message from my sweet Muppet Baby

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Everybody Michelle has asked me to let you know that sometime today she is going into surgery to remove a shunt tubing from her collarbone. She thinks she has mentioned the pain she receives from the tubing somewhere on the forum before. Anyway she obviously no longer needs the tubing inside her and it has caused her so much agonizing discomfort for quite a long time.:sympathy:

Sweetie I'm pleased that you will have it removed very soon. You are too sweet to have to live with that kind of pain any longer.:flirt:

She and her family plan to watch Muppets From Space tonight to laugh themselves to sleep.:big_grin:

Until Michelle is able to post regularly again she will be giving me updates on how her operation and recovery are turning out.

The Lord be with you sweetie. Wish I could be with you now myself. I love you.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm going to say a prayer for her tonight. I hope all is well, and that the Lord will give the doctors wisdom on what to do.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm going to say a prayer for her tonight. I hope all is well, and that the Lord will give the doctors wisdom on what to do.
Thank you Dwayne. I'm delighted to say that my sweet Michelle's operation was successful and she is now in recuperation.:smile:

The Lord bless you sweet Muppet Baby.:flirt::flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Please keep her in prayer Dwayne. She tells me the after-effects are even more painful than she anticipated. :sympathy:

I know you'll get through this okay Sweetie with God's assistance never-the-less. :flirt:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I sure will keep her and you in my prayers. I know it's hard on you when the one you love is in so much pain.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thank you so much marty for doing this thread for me and thank you so much dwane for your thoughts and prayers , i am lurking around a bit here and able to post a bit now and then in a few more weeks and i think i can be back and be here for the first time on a daily basies i am so exicted about that . :excited:

Thanks to all who have seen this and prayed for me , many thanks to you Marty for your love and surport , i could not have gotten though all of this with out you i love you very very much .

Thank you also dwane for your prayers for marty as well that means a lot to me .
:smile: