A Heart of Gold

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
OHHHH!!!! New chapter and so heartwrenching! The scenes you write with Robin and Kermit are just amazing. Amazing. Yep, I said it twice. Then you throw in cute lines like this:
Kermit and Robin paused on their walk to look at the newsstand. The newspapers talked about a patriotic number at The Muppet Theater, with brief mention of a glimpse of an engagement ring. The tabloids talked about a glimpse of an engagement ring at The Muppet Theater, with brief mention of a patriotic number
That just cracked me up for some reason, because that's more or less how it would go! Anyway, SO nice to see an update from you. Enjoy your senior skip days!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ya- wha- haba- plana- je- a- weh- ...Oh. As you can see... I'm sort of at a loss for words... but... yeah. *sniff* You're... well, I can't ask for a better chapter.

But... I can ask for more. Please.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am all caught up! Amidst a pile of tissues and teddy-bears, and laughter, and hugs.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Lisa... This is your friendly MC moderator speaking... Er, or spooking. Don't you think we've waited long enough for an update? We here certainly think so. So post more story, or there'll be consequences to your non-action.
*Wheels in the new deluxe model penguin cannon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! We can see you're online! So post more story soonerishkibbible! Please?
OK boys, let Animal loose on Lisa! *Animal chases Lisa down while batty bats are fired at her to further nag the Queen to finally update one of her fantasticabulous stories.

Come on... We deserve to have one of your stories finished by now. You can't let your other half keep beating and trouncing you on the fanfic front by finishing the stories of his you're competing against.
So post more story now! PLisa?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
1.) SHHHH! You can't see me! I'm invisible!

2.) More story? This weekend? Not happening. Sorry, but I'm about 700-some miles away from my computer, and thus, 700-some miles away from the story. When will I be home, you ask? Good question. The plan is to start the drive home after my big sister's graduation ceremony tomorrow, around 1:00 PM New York time. It takes about twelve hours to get home, so we'll either be getting home around midnight Chicago time, or stopping to spend the night somewhere and getting home sometime before my 3:00 PM voice lesson on Monday. In the mean time, I have lots of homework and family stuff to tend to, so- I miss you guys and I'll see you eventually!

3.) Animal, go play drums.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Animal shows his puppy eyes: Me want more story! *Meekly: Please?
Invisible you say? Not to the ever-present Evil Eye I now have as moderator of MC, you can't hide from my penetrating peepers as they surround and single you out amidst the shrouded shadows.
*Evil laugh.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Kersploosh! *Drops water balloon bomb on Lisa.
We want more fanfic! We want it now! There hasn't been any fanfic from you for far too long!
So give in to our demands and we'll spare the frog.
Robin: But I like water balloon fights.
*Shhhh. Don't let her hear that.
Robin: Oh, sorry.
Now post more story or we'll keep splooshing and muffining you, persistent consistent naggers that we are!