A Greeting and a pleeding

wraith

Reaction score
Hello there.
I have just recently joined the forum and I wanted to say hello. I have already read a lot of interesting topics from a lot of interesting people and one of the reasons I'm here is because I'm what you might call a journeyman. I search the internet for references to things that I have seen long ago in hopes of finding exacly what I saw.(The mixed blessing of having a very good long term memory.)

Anyway that's beside the point. The reason I'm here is because I've notice that several people have said that they have ammased collections of Sesame Street Episodes and I have been seaching for one for years. Upon learning a little about it and finally finding a clip from it, I found that there was more to find. I want to find the entire episode of this clip and every other episode that features a skit like this. I hope that someone out of the goodness of their heart, will tell me what episode number this is and If there are any other scenes like this, what episodes are they in.

I am truely willing to do anything to get my hands on these episodes, even pay for them. If anyone can provide me with anything, it would be greatly appreciated.

The clip itself is at Youtube. I'm trying to load it there now.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid the reason you may be having trouble linking to it is that you are not permited to post links on the forum until you have at least ten posts. Perhaps you can just describe the skit, and someone else can find and post it for you?

wraith

Reaction score
That's just it! Someone else has already tried looking for this scene and it didn't ring any bells. I'm trying to provide a visual aid.

wraith

Reaction score
Ok here it is.

Alright, I suppose beating around the bush isn't going to help any, so here is the rundown.

The scene starts at the very beginning of the episode. Maria and the Count are shown sitting on the stairs at th very back of the stage, behind the basketball court. At some point Maria says that she told the Count that she would help him do something today. The words in black are her exact words. Then the count starts singing and gets Maria to take her shoes and socks off one by one. Then he counts her toes and at the end of the song she is dancing along to the beat.

As I said, I searched for even the slightest mention of this skit for years and finally someone posted a recording of this skit on another forum of which I am a member, therefore since the clip isn't actually my property I can't put it on youtube in good conscience. I have tried asking the other forum members if this clip could go on youtube but no one has answered yet.

Anyway, I hope no one thinks any less of me for wanting to see the entire episode from start to finish as well as seeing any other skits that are similar to this one. And I know that there are others.

1. Maria is taking a nap in the Fix-it Shop-Scene
2. The count has run out of things to count-Episode
3. The Count wants to count to twenty and counts Maria's fingers.

I hope this is informative enough.

P.S. I hope you'll forgive me for rambling, force of habit.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, they sound suitably odd enough for early Sesame Street,
:wink: but I'm sorry to say I've never heard of any of them.

BEAR

Reaction score
Welcome to MC. It's always nice to meet another Sesame Streeter.