A Gift

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<bump>

As we enter the holiday season once more, I thought it would be appropriate to tap this story up to the surface again. In our excitement for this year's gifts, let's not forget the ones we got last year... or the ones that we get every day.

Happy Holidays, Muppet Central!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*glomps other half* Read this Muppet Central. It's the got the holiday message written all over it. Right there between all those other little words.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice sentiments Prawy, and I wholeheartedly echo them.

*Gets megaphone to echo sentiments... Doo-oo-oon't foo-oo-oorget...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I loved it! It really puts things in perspective.

Thank you.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well it was sure a surprise seeing this one near the top! Maybe I'll read it again just a little bit closer to Christmas.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Here it is, the holiday season again...

Oh, sorry- I didn't scare anyone, did I? I know, it's been forever since I've posted at all... But I'll be done with finals in a few days, and then... Well, we'll see. I happen to have another holiday story I hope to post, but we've all seen how well my writing/posting has been going as of late. The Toga of a couple of years ago would be more than a little frustrated with the Toga of today.

Anyway... I thought this little tale could use a little nudge. Happy Hannukah, for the next less-than-twenty-four-hours, Merry Christmas when it comes... Have a safe and happy holiday season.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
LISA!

*tackles and glomps*

Good to see you! Happy Hannukah to you! I hope you are able to post your story, it would be awesome to read! Good luck with finals!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lisa? Toga? Prawny's other half? Was she here?
Hmmm, guess so, oh well... Hope she gets done with her first true freshman round of finals.
Come back to us sooooooooooooooooon!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Today's holiday story I'm choosing to bump, is indeed a masterpiece! I just reread it, and my life is kind of crazy right now, and I must say that this did help me de-stress! It does put thing in perspective!
Thank you again, Lisa, and I hope to see you around here more often!
:smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm all in the holiday spirit just now, which is good, because the holiday season is upon us! So, I thought I would give this a little bump. Therefore: <little bump>

I do believe it'll be a great holiday season for our dear Muppets... and I hope it's just as great for all of you!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I'm gonna go sing and dance and deck the halls and play dreidle.