A giant foot and lots of laughter

Ziffel

Reaction score
Here's a segment I remember seeing from about 1975 or 1976 (though it may have been made a little before then). I'm rather fuzzy on this one. I recall a big human foot that I think was on the often used wall. I think this person might have been supposed to be a giant, and we only see his foot. But we hear him laughing a lot. I don't know if he was laughing because someone was tickling his foot. I also don't recall who else appeared in this sketch. I'm thinking it was probably a muppet (especially since it took place at that wall) and that the muppet might have been Kermit. Anyone remember this one? I remember the laughing sounded something like this: "Wah ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee hee hee hee." Boy now that's a big help, eh?! Wish I could provide audio for some of these attempts at sound description! :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Ah I see you had brought this very segment up once before and that it was indeed Kermit in it. Thanks Mike. I can't quite recall Kermit's reaction to the giant laughing but still remaining there, but I think it was one of his characteristic frustrated reactions. The sound of the giant laughing, as well as the visual of his foot, are the things most clearly in my memory of this segment.