A Funny Story

P

Philo and Gunge

Okay, so, one day last month, I found a packet with a picture of R. Buckminister Fuller standing in front of a geodisic dome on my desk and my friend starts singing:

(In tune of "Home On The Range") "Dome! Dome on the range. Where (looks at paper) R. Buckminister Fuller plays.", etc.

Later, I drew a mohawk on him in pencil and I showed it to my friend and he... um, with sharpie drew a mustanse, beard and a mohawk on him. Then...

STUDENT: What's with the Dome On The Range?
TEACHER: Oh, that's just for Mr. ******'s class.

At this point, my friend has an "OH NO!" look on his face and writes at the top of the paper I DID THIS. The next day, I read my Disney World book and he say Spaceship Earth and wrote Epcot and Nerd on the paper and cut the picture out of the packet is sissors.

The day before the break ended, he threw it all away. Then I indroduced him to Timmy the Tooth after I wanted to make a dumb parody of it. So he drew a spril with Timmy in it on our Reading test and then crossed out the 12 out of 16 and wrote 16 out of 16 and Sorry, I Made A Mistake. Then he wrote Epcot and Nerd again, I DID THIS and he crossed out his name and wrote ME!!!

Now we are making the Dome story into a cartoon to go with a version of a Christmas Carol with a libarian as Scrooge (she likes to scare kids and banned my friend from the libary for a month for changing the desktop) :rollseyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
You CHANGED TH DESKTOP!!!! You evil SINNERS

dmx10101

Reaction score
Uh, I did not understaand that story at all. Not even a little bit. Maybe I'm slow or something? :concern:

P

Philo and Gunge

Beauregard said:
You CHANGED TH DESKTOP!!!! You evil SINNERS
He changed it to something totally inoffensive (an autum day).