A few song questions..

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
As some may know, I am not a heavy SS fanatic. I do, however, remember a few things from my SS days, and I know the fine SS fans can help me out with my song questions. So, here we go:

First - Wet Paint. I remember this song, but I don't remember when I heard it. I believe it was released on a video in which The Count was host. Can someone give me some info about the song/video?

Secondly - The Letter B. The Beatles cover revolving around the letter in the title. I don't know much of anything about this one, so any info is appreciated.

Last - Furry Happy Monsters/R.E.M.'s appearance on SS. Was this song released on a CD? I have it on mp3 and the quality is perfect. Also, does anyone have R.E.M. on the show on tape? Its one of my few clear memories of the show.

Also, I'd like mp3 versions of the first two mentioned songs, if anyone wants to trade. Thanks in advance! :smile:

-Matt

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
About the "Wet Paint" question...it was on the video "Count It Higher: Great Music Videos from Sesame Street," which featured the Count as a VJ on an MTV-style music video program...