A Doodle from " Marooned "

BEAR

Reaction score
Foodie, do you have a sight or anything where I can view all of your work? You do such gorgious pictures.

Foodie

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Foodie, do you have a sight or anything where I can view all of your work? You do such gorgious pictures.

Right now, just my Deviant Art account. http://phraggle.deviantart.com/

Soon I hope to change that, but for now, DA is where my stuff is. If you're sneaky though, you may find the link to my " other " art on the main page of my Deviant account. I don't like to advertise that stuff cuz it's .... weird. There is a series featuring Gonzo & Camilla though. But, as I said, it's weird. :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Whoa!!! That's Fabulous!!! So Great!!!
That avatar of yours has one of the top 10 best pumpkins I've ever seen! :smirk: :excited:

Nick

BEAR

Reaction score
Foodie said:
Right now, just my Deviant Art account. http://phraggle.deviantart.com/

Soon I hope to change that, but for now, DA is where my stuff is. If you're sneaky though, you may find the link to my " other " art on the main page of my Deviant account. I don't like to advertise that stuff cuz it's .... weird. There is a series featuring Gonzo & Camilla though. But, as I said, it's weird. :smirk:

Nick

Awesome! Do you take requests?:excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Awesome! Do you take requests?:excited:
I used to. It's just that these days, my time is limited and I don't like to make art-related promises. You can blame the work force on that. Heh heh. So, as for now, sometimes I'll entertain suggestions but I just can't make any solid commitments. Hope you're not too disappointed. If things were different, I prolly would. :smirk:

Nick

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wow. Man, you're awesome. I really hope that if JHC decides to make more Fraggle Rock story books you get the contract, bud. You're great!