A "disturbing" number-building film?

SesameMike

Reaction score
I was looking at the YouTube reviews for the E+B sketch in which Ernie lies about eating the chocolate cake and makes up a story about how a monster framed him up -- then it really happens with a second piece of cake.

Someone made a comment about the "Keystone Kops" fanfare that played while Beautiful Day Monster was eating the cake and "shaking the crumbs" etc. A reviewer named "diesfaustus" wrote:

Actually, this "Keystone Kops" style of music was also used in the first live-action "Letter Construction" skits on the show in 1969. It mostly involved Bob and the "first" Gordon (Matt Robinson) constructing letters (C, H, O), and there was one very disturbing skit involving the number 9! Mr. Hooper helped Bob with the letter A, but I don't think Susan was involved with this first group of skits.​

Does anyone remember the "disturbing" number 9 skit? Only one I can think of was where the number was finally completed after a small explosion. Scenes of some damaged items in the area come to mind, as do people riding tricycles and the completed number turning around to appear backwards. I actually thought it was a 3 in this film.