A couple of skits with anything muppets

mikebennidict

Reaction score
that 1st muppet was the boy that offered the lemons and the girl you mentioned offered the water. in the kids reading the big book, it was Beety Lou who was with the boy.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Muppets reading the book

My best friend Mokeystar and myself actually looked like the two kid Muppets- herself being quite the Betty Lou lookalike, and I could've passed for the boy with the fuzzy hair and the striped shirt. The best I could remember the story before the music came in at the end (the boy starts as they alternate words)
ONCE upon A time THERE lived A mouse AND a CAT and THEY both WENT to THE store ONE day...ahh.... I' ve learned more about cooperation from Sesame Street than anywhere else. And by the time this skit was over, my heart would just be full of smiles. :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thought of an anything girl muppet with what I think was the letter 11 at that brick wall. She wanted to show how the 11 looked the same upside down. So the screen moved everything (her and the wall too) until they were upside down. And she was perfectly fine with it and remained upbeat (saying things like, "Here we go!" as it was turning).

Of course, two straight lines will look the same upside down as right side up. But the number 11, it depends. (Just noticing the typed number 11 here on the screen. It wouldn't be identical upside down now would it? :smile: )

SesameMike

Reaction score
There was a remarkably similar one involving the number 8.

An 8 was on a wall when two boy Anything Muppets approach it -- upside-down , coming from the top of the screen -- and notice that the 8 itself is upside-down.

Boy 1: "Let's fix it."
Boy 2: "I'll help you."

They rotate the digit 180-degrees to a grinding gear sound, then walk off. There was an 8-note closing music of "Bink-a bink-a bink-a bah bam".

As with the 11, it's true that many 8's will look the same inverted. But some will not due to having a bottom circle larger than the top. Nor will a "figure 8" in which the continuous line ends up straight, at about a 25-degree angle to the vertical.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Thought of an anything girl muppet with what I think was the letter 11 at that brick wall. She wanted to show how the 11 looked the same upside down. So the screen moved everything (her and the wall too) until they were upside down. And she was perfectly fine with it and remained upbeat (saying things like, "Here we go!" as it was turning).

Of course, two straight lines will look the same upside down as right side up. But the number 11, it depends. (Just noticing the typed number 11 here on the screen. It wouldn't be identical upside down now would it? :smile: )
the letter 11?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Okay so in one place I accidentally typed "letter 11" instead of "number 11" and didn't catch it. I'm sure you never made a typing mistake in any of your posts. And it's also nice of you to comment on the skit I actually commented about, as others have done.
I'm sorry to be sarcastic, but I had thought you were a friend and enjoyed posting about classic Sesame Street back and forth with others. But it seems you are more interested in correcting everybody and complaining about whatever they do or say. And even in the cases where you may have a point, it doesn't make sense to me to correct people in a condescending and rude way. But if this is just the way you want to keep replying, then I have to accept that and, sadly, just ignore your comments from now on.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
now com on Ziffel. i wasn't being critical. i thought it was funny. if somebody did that I wouldn't of taken that seriously and probably would of laughed. unless they made some mean comment and it saying number 11? doesn't even sound all that bad.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Ok mike I apologize for overreacting. I think I took it the wrong way only because it had also seemed like the prior thing you said to me was on the harsh side too. But I am admittedly oversensitive a lot of times. You're a good guy and friend.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yes indeed. Now getting back to some more anything muppets, I thought of one today where an anything muppet leads a group of ra ra ra anything muppets and says, "Give me an A!" They say, "A!" then he says, "Give me a B!" And he continues to about F. Then he says, "What's that spell?" And everyone is confused and mumbling and I recall one big size guy muppet says, "A,B,C's? That's weird!"
A lot of others along these lines but the one I just mentioned was pretty funny. I also recall where all they said was, "K!" a bunch of times. Then they ended with, "Kayyyyyyyyyyy K!" And a lot of cheering and jumping around.