A Children's Television Workshop disclaimer?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sorry, I spelled it worng but corrected it. But yeah, strange but great! That was indeed a cool town on Zoo, oh what ever, LOL!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know.

I think it was all down hill after 1997 as far as CTW, SW logs's go. The aliens have replaced our cool, yet creepy CTW logos with silly, harmless ones. Head for the hills...Run for your lives, pa-nic in the streetsss...!!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh it's ok! :smile:

Yeah that's it...first they scare us, then they bore us to death! Ahhhhh!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's like my worst nightmare coming true all at onec! Oh no! Boring CTW signs!:eek:

wiley207

Reaction score
The 1997 CTW logo is really hard to find now, even more hard to find than the 1982 "Sparks" logo! The most annoying logo in my opinion from the company is the "Sesame Workshop" logo. You'll see it replacing every old CTW logo in existance! :mad:

It's just as annoying as that Columbia-Tristar Boxes logo and the Incredible World of DiC logo, both of which similarly replace the older, classic logos.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Muppet dude said:
The 1997 CTW logo is really hard to find now, even more hard to find than the 1982 "Sparks" logo! The most annoying logo in my opinion from the company is the "Sesame Workshop" logo. You'll see it replacing every old CTW logo in existance! :mad:
If you can find some Sesame Street videos released by Random House between 1986 and 1995, the sparks logo is included at the beginning, before the videos begin. I remember having Bedtime Stories and Songs as a kid and seeing that logo, and seeing it regularly on 321 Contact but not on Sesame Street, and being confused. Was it ever included on Sesame Street (it could have been on the show after I was born; I've read that the Sesame Street News Flash sketches had an alternate logo used from 1982-1986, but from my childhood I only remember the oen from the late 1980s)?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Maybe it would be good if various companies (includign Sesame Workshop) put out a DVD of all logos from throughotu the years. Of course, this might be pointless and I'm not too sure if the general public would want to do such a thing. Maybe a future Sesame Street: Old School or Best of Electric Company set (or a possible 3-2-1 Contact or Square One TV set) could have a "Sesame Workshop log sequences: through-the-years"-type feature. Of course, if companies do start making DVDs of just their logo sequences, I don't think it would be possible for The Jim Henson Company to release a complete set. Disney probably wouldn't allow Henson to include any logo sequences that feature Kermit (and that's most of them).

superboober

Reaction score
Do you suppose that any such moratorium would also include the various JHTV logos seen on FR prints in the early 90s that have what's clearly Kermit's arm but not his actual face in them doing various things (holding up the sign the arrow shoots into the wall, pulling down the blind that snaps back up, turning off the TV)?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember that! It was kind of wierd not seeing the rest of his body like that. But I used to like that one!