1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

a CHEAP Muppet Replica Kermit anywhere?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Aug 7, 2006.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey gang,

know of ANY good sites to find this NEW MR Photo Puppet of Kermit cheap? i know he's NOTCHEAP but a fair (good) price? I REALLY dont wana spend $190 but IF it comes down to it... i will. so any one? any site or n e thing? :confused: i already know of this site http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prkefrpure.html but i could have sworn SOME ONE here on MC back when we first heard about posted a link that it was like $160 and FREE S&H???!! :smirk: i have the site saved but my computer went all nuts here a month ago and i lost it... TRYED findin the site again but... no luck *sigh* HEEELLP!!!

thanks all :)
  2. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

All I have to say is you pay what you get, the materials cost alot and theres not alot of them I bet, which rises the price.
  3. Rugby

Rugby Member

4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh...Oh wow...I have never in my life been so torn between spending months of part-time work cash or not doing so. Oh my gosh. I get stomache-ache just looking at this Kermit becuase I want it so very much. Oh I do. Oh my gosh. I've never in my life felt like buying something so thoroughly irresponsible at such a high price...

...but god I want it so much...

Bea:zany:{That is all}regard

Edit: Oh...I just bought it...
  5. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

That made me blurt out laughter, thanks for that. :D

Mickey Muppet, hope you are able to find a good deal. For myself, I decided to join the MR Collector's Society. With a lot of other stuff (including a Mace Windu scale lightsaber) you get coupons good for cash-off towards other MR merchandise. I got a coupon for 50 bucks off Kermit, so he came to only $150!

Lots of other great coupons too, I'd check it out if I were you. Here's a link:
    Collectors Society