80 Greatest Moments in TV History

Drtooth

Reaction score
Another arbitrary list of nothing compiled by nobodies.

Can't wait until their 17 Best buffalo chicken flavored sodas to appear on Beruit Television list though

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well they do say the numbering isn't mean to indicate which is better or anything.

The Sopranos finale Hold on to that feeling. Because it was one of the most talked-about and audacious endings ever.
No one I knew was talking about it, heh. Audacious? As if that kind of ending had never been done before...please...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Considering who posted this... he's gotta be happy M*A*S*H* was on there twice. :cool:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Explain how Teletubbies ranked higher than the Muppets.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
According to the article they weren't ranking in order of importance.

But personally I don't think Teletubbies should have been on there at all, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Considering who posted this... he's gotta be happy M*A*S*H* was on there twice. :cool:
Honestly, I'd be happier if any other two moments other than "the finale" and "Henry Blake's death" made these lists for a change.

:smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd be happier if any other two moments other than "the finale" and "Henry Blake's death" made these lists for a change.

:smirk:
I know what you mean, these lists don't tend to go very deep. They're more for just the general public than hardcore fans.

Drtooth

Reaction score
herald answers your question...

They're more for just the general public than hardcore fans.
Come to think of it, I think I answered your question...

Another arbitrary list of nothing compiled by nobodies.
Seriously, every year some arbitrary bunch of random nobodies compiles a numeric list of stuff they mutually find important. Half of them will be nostalgic crap only THEY care about (possibly explaining Tellitubbies), Something very at the moment we'll forget a year after the list comes out, something they feel they HAVE to include to make it seem like they've got "journalistic integrity," and something of historical value so people can think they should be taken seriously.

Guys, it's an arbitrary list of NOTHING that serves no importance. Any Joe Blogger can make a random list of nothing, we just have to stop reading them and taking them to any face value.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Actually the Hollywood Reporter isn't a "bunch of nobodies". They are a very legitimate entertainment industry magazine and website. They are one of our most steady clients at my job. I agree those end of year lists and compilation lists are usually a bunch of bunk and sounds like this one is too, but I wouldn't write off the whole company as a bunch of nobodies