6/24/05: Statler and Waldorf reviews at Movies.com

MWoO

Reaction score
This time around it is Dave and Steve doing the characters and Bill doing Pepe. I think the writing for Statler and Waldorf is better too. In MWoO it wasn't so great and the S7W stuff on Muppets.com isn't so good either. I hope we see more of these and maybe even some Fozzie on some comedy web site. I'm sure Disney has one of those.

With the internet there are whole new possibilities for the muppets. I think that if Jim were alive now he would totally be exploiting the webs capabilities.

CrazyHarry

Reaction score
Wow! So far Disney seems to be doing better with the Muppets then I ever would've thought. I guess I was wrong.

Also, Statler sounded different. Any idea who's voicing him?

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
It certainally seems to be getting better - and if they are rotating other muppets for the DVD review then that can only be a good thing too.

I have to aggree and say that the writing has also inproved:

"Dej-HA-vuh"

When you have seen all the funny bits from a film in the trailer.

Teee hee hee

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Well, it is possible to download it, you just need to know how :wink:
muppet_dk, could you e-mail me and let me know if you could send this to me over e-mail? I can't view it for whatever reason. It would be most appreciated, thanks.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm having the same trouble. If anyone could email me a copy or let me know where I can find a direct download of it, I would be quite grateful.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
muppet_dk, could you e-mail me and let me know if you could send this to me over e-mail? I can't view it for whatever reason. It would be most appreciated, thanks.
It's to big to mail, it's 18 mb.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Finally got to see it, and I really liked it. The adult humor wasn't TOO adult, and I really liked Steve's Statler. I thought the "remakes" comment at the end was funny too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh. Went to Movies.com, but couldn't find the link for the reviews by our fave hecklers. So... What's the link to click on to get those Muppety reviews?