$35 for all of Series 3: Man I love birthdays!

beaker

Reaction score
Holy canole! I didnt expect to be picking up ALL four series 3 figures for $35 total. Even had enough for a Swedish Chef air freshener. **** I love EB!

anyways, so weird, as Northern California is usually last to get the figures in. So yes, do your part Muppet soldiers, and make sure and pick up all these guys when they hit your local toy shelf!

So yes, a very cool birthday present for moi! ^_^

WiGgY

Reaction score
You mean they've already hit the shelves?!?!!??!?! Why was I not the first to know!? :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Trust me, I'm as surprised as you! Anyways, just *now* opened em...my gosh! Ken, how were you able to keep the price points normal on Rowlf? Hot dang! Rowlf has to be the most boistrously bold character of the lot. Lew is my other fave as well. Scooter...eh, so so. And of course Zoot is perfect. Man, so nice to see Series 3 out so fast....only a little bit of wai ttil S4! w00t!

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think Scooter is going to be my fav. I have no idea why though. All of a sudden I became a Scooter fan. I know that Sam will be my favorite in series 4. It was close but he is the winner :big_grin: