1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

2009 The Muppets Cat

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jul 29, 2009.

1. The Count Moderator

Taken from the movie Scrooge(with Albert Finney), and the game Minister's cat. The game plays off of each letter of the alphabet. For example,you start with the A's,and type Fozzie's cat is an angry cat; angry being the adjective you chose starting with A to describe the cat. The game continues in that letter,until no more choices can be chosen for that letter,or someone repeats a word;then the next letter is chosen.

Here are the rules:
    1.*You must start your post with "*Insert Muppet name*'s cat is a/an", followed by "*Insert adjective starting with the next successive letter of the alphabet* cat." Traditionally, if you repeat a word you would be out of the game,but here we'll just continue the game with the next letter).
    2.*The letter being played starts the adjective, not the Muppet's name. The Muppet you choose can be any character from any Henson TV show or movie. This includes Sesame Street,Muppets Tonight,The Muppet Show,The Storyteller,Ghost of Faffner Hall,Muppet Babies,Fraggle Rock,Emmett Otter,Labyrinth,Dark Crystal,etc....
    3.*Please keep your adjectives clean for the game;no curse words,or profanities.
    4.*Your answer must start with the letter being played. Try to keep the game going on for as long as we can with each letter.
    After this post, I hand over Game Host duties to JaniceFerSure. Please wait for her to post the first post starting the game again. Thanks and have fun.
  2. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Crazy Harry's cat is an animated cat.
  3. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Miss Piggy's cat is a beautiful cat.
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Chamberlain's cat is a cavalier cat.
  5. Nick22 Active Member

Animal's cat is a destructive cat.
  6. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Red's cat is an enthusiastic cat.:excited:
  7. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Pops' cat is a funny cat.
  8. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Robin's cat is a gloomy cat.
  9. MuppetMazz Member

From reading Count's rules, should we stick with A's until the A adjectives are used up? I guess I'll continue the trend until I hear otherwise...

Statler's cat is a heckling cat. :boo:
  10. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Every post adjective changes, following each seperate letter in the alphabet, hence rule #1:
    1.*You must start your post with "*Insert Muppet name*'s cat is a/an", followed by "*Insert adjective starting with the next successive letter of the alphabet* cat." Traditionally, if you repeat a word you would be out of the game,but here we'll just continue the game with the next letter).

Traditionally, in the movie game, you would use the same letter, unless the word is repeated; but, using a different letter per game keeps the game flowing, so that each poster doesn't have to scroll back to see if the word is used again. If the same adjective is used in a future game, that is ok..due to the fact that we're limited with words/adjectives to use.

I hope this helps you.

Waldorf's cat is an instigating cat.
  11. MuppetMazz Member

Piggy's cat is a jealous cat.
  12. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Scooter's cat is an knowing cat.;)
  13. Nick22 Active Member

Rizzo's cat is a little cat.
  14. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Telly's cat is a mousy cat.
  15. MuppetMazz Member

Sidebottom's cat is a nonsensical cat.