2007 Summer Movie Thread

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
So, it's officially the summer movie season now. What movies are you looking forward to this summer? Huh?

The movies I'm most excited about this summer are 100% originals... or, at least, they aren't based on pre-existing film franchises. The ones I won't be missing are Knocked Up, Ratatouille, and Stardust. Sure, I'm gonna see other stuff, but these are three that I wouldn't miss for anything.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
The Simpsons Movie

The Bourne Ultimatum

Halloween

Knocked Up

**and sooner or later I have to catch a little film that most people have never heard of...Spider-Man 3**

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm hoping to see Knocked Up, Ratatouille, and I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing the Simpsons Movie since my husband is kind of obsessed with them. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I'm seeing shrek tommorrow, might be seeing spiderman 3, and almost definatly will be seeing the simpsons movie (although, I must admit, I am a bit worried about how its going to turn out)

lael

Reaction score
I've been waiting to see Ratatouille & Surfs Up. I LOVE PENGUINS! I'm more stoked to see Surfs Up tho.

"I can feel it in my nuggets."
~ Chicken Joe, Surfs Up

lael

Reaction score
**and sooner or later I have to catch a little film that most people have never heard of...Spider-Man 3**
*tilts head, then scratches it* :confused: SpiderMan 3? A movie about three little spiders and a man or three men and a little spider? Is it like the three little pigs or the three blind mice or three men and a baby? :excited: HA HA HA! :wink:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
*tilts head, then scratches it* :confused: SpiderMan 3? A movie about three little spiders and a man or three men and a little spider? Is it like the three little pigs or the three blind mice or three men and a baby? :excited: HA HA HA! :wink:
I don't know...I haven't seen it yet.

But I think it's about some dude named Spider, and whenever he walks down the street, people call out, "hey man!" As in "Spider! Hey man, what's goin' down?"

Apparently this character is so popular they made three movies on him...all variations on the same joke, I guess. Just a guy walking down the street for 2 hours, and various people shouting out to him "hey man...hey Spider, man, what's up?

Entertainment these days...yeesh!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
My siblings and I are going to see Pirates of the Carribbean 3 tonight. We got to the second one at it's very first mid-night showing.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Noone else has said it yet, so I will... Pirates is coming out tomorrow and I am really excited! Stoked, if you will! YAAAAY!

But I really want to see Ratatouille and Knocked Up. They both look funny even though they are totally different movies!