• Miss Piggy/Ruhanna

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Piggy, oh Miss Piggy, I'm here from the Blow-Your-Own-Horn Bugle rag, and wondered if you would answer a question. When...if, you are elected what would your policy be on the topic of Talking Food?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: Miss Piggy has declined to answer any questions from such a questionable source of yellow journalism. No comment will be issued at this time.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: This is exciting Marty. The Electric Mayhem are marvellous.

Marty: Yeah Bill. I can't understand why they didn't perform on Muppets Tonight at all. Animal was certainly around a lot. Where were the others?

Bill: Some of them appeared briefly here and there but you're right. They were basically split up.

Marty: Well it's great to see them together again and look even Lips has just come out to join them for the next number with his trumpet. Oh boy. I hope they get back together for future Muppet Productions, including Lips.

Bill: That would be terrific. They're one of the best bands around.

Marty: And we also must remember to thank Ed for our Vote for Piggy badges.

Bill: Yes. We'll write him a thank you note.

Marty: And I hope you've drunk plenty of bubble liquid Bill. I have a full bottle with my bubble wand handy.

Bill: Oh you bet Marty. We must have plenty of reserves on hand.

Marty: Yes. Just in case Piggy doesn't win and she takes her frustration out on her poor voters we want to be able to make our quick getaway in a cover of bubbles.
(winks at Bill who nods his head. shaking hands with a shared heh-heh they settle down to enjoy the Mayhem's music.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*more hands raise in the busy crowd* Dr Buns, Dr Buns, we here at Manic Medial Journals were wondering about your proposed reforms of the Music industry. Is it true that you will make all music shared over the Internet both legal and encouraged?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Marty... Glad you're enjoying the musical acts. *Notices the seven members of the maniacal musical marauders make way for the next act on tap.
Oh hey, Robin's frog scout troop are up next. Wonder what they'll sing for us.

*Leans back in seat to watch the performance.

Luke

Reaction score
*more hands raise in the busy crowd* Dr Buns, Dr Buns, we here at Manic Medial Journals were wondering about your proposed reforms of the Music industry. Is it true that you will make all music shared over the Internet both legal and encouraged?
Dr Bunz: Indeed i will young fellow. Under Dr Bunz all MP3's will become MPFREE's. We will fund this exciting development by selling Michael Jackson for medical research.

Muppet Newsman: This is a Muppet Newsflash. Poodle found at McDonalds .... answers to the name of Big Mac. In other news, violence, disruption, illegal harmonica playing - all at the Miss Piggy presidential concert today. Riots broke out in the stands as the Muppet Illusion Police raided the stage and found management had no imaginary music license.

:embarrassed: :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lewis Kazagger: The Muppet Illusion police turned what was a perfectly peaceful enjoyment of music at the Miss Piggy campaign rally into an utter silly and pointless bust. They apologized for their interruption and promptly scurried off to the Bunsen Honeydew camp where they arrested Dr. Buns for illegal activities in turning MP3's into MPFREE's, as they were to be converted into MP4's especially since he was revving at 70 MPH, far exceeding the recording speed limit.
More on this story as it develops.

Gonzo would've loved that weirdness.
*Sits back down checking he has all his belongings. Oh, the Hex Girls are readying for their musical number. Good, I love this spooky singing group.

Luke

Reaction score
Rizzo The Rat: I would like to um deny the above allegations. Dr Bunz was touring the Neverland Ranch at the time looking for the remains of The Elephant Man and was not at his camp headquarters. The Muppet Illusion Police had been given false information by the Miss Piggy camp and arrested Andy Pig by mistake. However the Muppet Illusion Police turned out to be aliens on a mission and have taken Andy to the planet Pogo where he will become their king. So um, didn't someone promise me FREE CHEESE for making this announcement ?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Was it Cheese, or Rat Poison? Cheese, Rat Poison? *is hit by a boxing glove on a spring*

Why can't I get out of these absurd real-life recreations of movie scenes?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good... Maybe that'll keep him quiet for a while, now back to the performance.

Lewis Kazagger: You heard it here first... The Honeydew camp has resorted to bribing rats for their political endorsement with promises of free cheese that are only flim-flammery on the filching scientist's part, as the rats have yet to receive their desired dairy products.

Status
Not open for further replies.