200 MC Members!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just thought it was cool that in a couple weeks time 200 people have signed up for the new forum. Wooohooo!

Gonzo

Reaction score
do we know how many were registered at the old delphi board? or was it even tracked/counted that way?

sorry for the no caps--typing with a very cute baby in one arm...

quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I never could tell how many members were on Delphi. I just think it's cool that we have access to this info. You are introducing the baby to MC already? Will he have a membership too? LOL!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Know what else is cool?

You just so happened to post this news on thread #200.

Too bad The Count's organ doesn't sing that high (dogs would be going crazy!) otherwise 200 could be the Number of the Day!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, weird! Where does the forum give that information?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I keep a journal to remind me/keep track of what threads i've read and which have new messgaes...i like to read things in some kind of order...so i'll start off by using the following URL...

http://muppetcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=200

(with 200 being the number of the thread i want to view) - i lifted that idea from the email notifications we got saying we had new messages.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
200+ members...

This is SO COOL!

Just think...if it's only 200 now in only a few weeks, when everyone discovers where we're posting now it's going to be HUGE!

Can't wait to see our MC Family grow. Diversity in people and opinions are great! Having one family is even cooler, and I think we're all some kind of family!

Great info...kewl DW noticed this is the 200th thread, too! LOL!

Don't know why I find that funnee, but it is!

Later,
FOZ

beaker

Reaction score
200 in 2 weeks? wow! how many did the delphi have? Anyways, I think its part to some of the new layout, the nice new atmosphere, and the coolness of it all. I hope we grow by 200 EVERY week! hehe...well, this is definately the year of the good things for all Muppet fans...and it all begins THIS summer!

///beaker///

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide what Miles' MC nickname would be...I'm Gonzo, and sometimes we refer to Melissa as Camilla....so I'm not sure what that would make Miles. The Muppet he has the most merchandise/clothing of so far is Cookie Monster....that could be him. Right now, though, he doesn't even know what a cookie is. Milk, yes. Cookie, no.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn