1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

200 MC Members!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by frogboy4, Apr 24, 2002.

1. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I just thought it was cool that in a couple weeks time 200 people have signed up for the new forum. Wooohooo!
  2. Gonzo Active Member

do we know how many were registered at the old delphi board? or was it even tracked/counted that way?

sorry for the no caps--typing with a very cute baby in one arm...

quinnnnnnnnnnnnn
  3. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I never could tell how many members were on Delphi. I just think it's cool that we have access to this info. You are introducing the baby to MC already? Will he have a membership too? LOL!
  4. dwmckim Well-Known Member

Know what else is cool?

You just so happened to post this news on thread #200.

Too bad The Count's organ doesn't sing that high (dogs would be going crazy!) otherwise 200 could be the Number of the Day!
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oh, weird! Where does the forum give that information?
  6. dwmckim Well-Known Member

I keep a journal to remind me/keep track of what threads i've read and which have new messgaes...i like to read things in some kind of order...so i'll start off by using the following URL...

http://muppetcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=200

(with 200 being the number of the thread i want to view) - i lifted that idea from the email notifications we got saying we had new messages.
  7. BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey 222 Guys,

There are now 222 Members !

I hope you have all signed the Fraggle Rock DVD Petition -

www.PetitionOnline.com/Fraggle

Spread the word!

See ya
  8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

200+ members...

This is SO COOL!

Just think...if it's only 200 now in only a few weeks, when everyone discovers where we're posting now it's going to be HUGE!

Can't wait to see our MC Family grow. Diversity in people and opinions are great! Having one family is even cooler, and I think we're all some kind of family!

Great info...kewl DW noticed this is the 200th thread, too! LOL!

Don't know why I find that funnee, but it is!

Later,
    FOZ
  9. beaker Well-Known Member

200 in 2 weeks? wow! how many did the delphi have? Anyways, I think its part to some of the new layout, the nice new atmosphere, and the coolness of it all. I hope we grow by 200 EVERY week! hehe...well, this is definately the year of the good things for all Muppet fans...and it all begins THIS summer!

///beaker///
  10. Gonzo Active Member

I'm trying to decide what Miles' MC nickname would be...I'm Gonzo, and sometimes we refer to Melissa as Camilla....so I'm not sure what that would make Miles. The Muppet he has the most merchandise/clothing of so far is Cookie Monster....that could be him. Right now, though, he doesn't even know what a cookie is. Milk, yes. Cookie, no.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn
  11. dwmckim Well-Known Member

Why not "Baby Gonzo?":)

Or if that's TOO obvious, there's always "Mamadadapooppoopchihuahua"
  12. Foreignman New Member

Wow, over 200! Finding this forum was one of the greatest discoveries I've made in a while. I hope we can expand, and one day we will be the largest muppet community in the world!!!!*EVIL LAUGH* HA HA HA HA!!!