1979 Muppet poster with Fozzie and Kermit in Studebaker

Ray

Reaction score
When clearing out my attic I came across a poster from Jim Henson productions from the original Muppet Movie in 1979. This poster features Fozzie and Kermit in the Studebaker reading a map. I can't find this poster anywhere on the web! Does anyone have some insight into the value of this poster?

Ray

Reaction score
Any idea why there isn't much documentation on this being produced?

Ray

Reaction score
Do you have a picture of it?
I'm not sure which one you are talking about, and I can't even find one on Muppet Wiki. Are you talking about this one?
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_posters
I'm having trouble uploading my photo so I had to make it my member photo. I also have taken a close up of the lower right hand corner that says under the Muppet Movie logo "this is a Jim Henson Muppet movie Poster featuring Kermit the Frog and Fozzie the Bear Henson Associates, Inc. 1979."

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't recognize that photo... I'll keep looking.
I suggest you post the picture on Muppet Wiki and ask them there. They usually know these stuff.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Cool! The image is familiar from old Muppet books, but I never knew it was released as a poster. That's awesome! Definitely a great collectors piece. :wink:

Ray

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My search for information on this poster was sidetracked a bit (as in more than a year) but I have yet to find another one like it. Would anyone venture a guess as to what it's worth? Also, if I chose to sell it, where should I advertise? (eBay?)

Thanks in advance for your help.