1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

1978 Scandecor poster

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by KermyFan, Nov 21, 2012.

1. KermyFan New Member

Hey kids. My fiance and I came across a great Muppet Show poster recently at a flea market (in one of those fancy tubes) Bought it without question. We got it home only to realize that its enormous. Measuring roughly 6 feet by 9 feet in 4 panels its less of a poster and more like a billboard. Lol I'm wondering what it may be worth because the unfortunate thing is we have no way of displaying it. Any thoughts?
  2. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

What's with the hey kids? 80% of the people on this forum aren't kids.

Anyway, whatever, the poster sounds really cool! I would love to see pictures.
    The only thing I can suggest is ask over on the Muppet Wiki. They are a lot more qualified than I am for these things. They have a forum now there, and really, that's all I can think of.
  3. KermyFan New Member

I know we're not technically kids but we can be at heart. I'm 35 and still love The Muppets and Fraggle Rock. Thanks for the advise. I'll have to give that a shot.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Collector1983 Member

I would also like to see pictures of it put together. You may be correct, in that it may be a billboard. Most of the posters I have are 13 to 23 inches by 32 to 40 inches at the most. I do have a Muppet Christmas Carol Advance Movie Poster that is 29.5 by 45.25 inches. Displaying and storing posters is a huge issue. Are you interested in buying more posters? Let me know.
  5. KermyFan New Member

6. Collector1983 Member

That is very cool and brings out the kid in me. Thanks
  7. KermyFan New Member

If we ever DO display it. I'll have to post those pictures too
  8. MuppetGuy75 Active Member

That is the greatest poster find ever! :)