123 Sesame Street Episodes

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Fluter-Tooters are those purple birds with curved orange beaks and round eyes. The first one built was back in the eighties, and had fuchsia feathers for hair, but Floyd had dark purple hair. Another was bald, and another was dark-purple-haired with glasses.

If the Count is reading this, I'll try and come up with names.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I have these episodes:
3136: Season 25 Premiere; Building of New Playground
3137: Big Bird Learns to Dance
3140: Baby Bear and Telly - Best Friends
3141: Oscar turns into Prince Charming
3143: Telly and Maria listen to WUFF Radio
3144: The Ugly Duckling tries on New Looks
3146: Joey and Davey Monkey look for a banana
3147: Mother Chicken Writes New Nursery Rhyme
3150: Zoe spells her name
3168: Savion can't stop tap-dancing
Cool. I'd love to have those, but I'm having trouble e-mailing you. :mad:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I thought I'd resurrect this old thread by asking everybody if they have a few of these episodes. I'm nearing completion of my collection, but I can't seem to get a hold of the following shows. Hopefully someone can help me with these (either PBS or Noggin are fine by me):

3147: Mother Chicken Writes New Nursery Rhyme
3155: Snuffy and Alice find an 8
3174: Wanda the Word Fairy visits Sesame Street
3177: Gina is sick from her job -- I'm missing the theme and a few seconds of the first scene
3194: Ruthie takes care of babies -- my copy has some digital problems
3198: Celina's dance class learns how to do the waltz

ssetta

Reaction score
Nobody has any of them anymore. They've been off the air for about 5 years now, but I still miss it like crazy. All I wish is that a channel would pick up old Sesame Street from at least before 1998.:cry:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
...Don't you have them? I've read that you've got them all except for 3187, and you did supply the list. I'd love to do a trade with you, but you have never replied.

And not *everybody* is missing them; Boober_Gorg, sesameguy24, mikealan, and Dantecat all have episodes. In fact, the latter two were the biggest help in getting the Noggin shows. Now that I have done trades with them, the last six are all I need left.

And if you're wanting older episodes, I've got plenty that I can send you. Just drop me an e-mail.

The search continues...:search:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And I am here to vouch for Boober_Gorg and my man MuppetDude when it comes to SST tape trading. :batty:

ssetta

Reaction score
I know that a lot of people have them on tape. But these are in the crappy old VHS format. It's not the same as DVD. And a lot of the copies that have been floating around can be like 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or even 5th Generation copies. When that happens, the quality gets degraded, and it isn't as good.

But also, even though a lot of people have them on tape, it's just not the same as seeing these episodes live, Live, LIVE, LIVE!:cry:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
*glances at Sesame Workshop's video site* Well, there's that...

ssetta

Reaction score
I know, but that's just clips! And I've practically already seen everything they have on there, and it's never even updated! I don't understand why they can't do complete episodes.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know, but that's just clips! And I've practically already seen everything they have on there, and it's never even updated! I don't understand why they can't do complete episodes.

Actually it has been updated, though I guess Sesame Workshop doesn't make big announcements for updates. We just find out what's been added when we see them (assuming that we'd peviously looked for them and didn't see them, and eventualy see them there).