My Muppets

vic

Reaction score
Si, I seen that prawbn too, ho'okay? The Gonzo, Animal, and Kermit ones are excellent. I am a little jealous, but what the hey. I LOVE to look at the Muppets that are made by Muppet fans. (LOL!) Good job!
:wink: thanks!!!

NextJim1225

Reaction score
Say, saw the Rowlf on your other thread. He looks pretty authentic. What's your next project?

vic

Reaction score
Say, saw the Rowlf on your other thread. He looks pretty authentic. What's your next project?
Hi! Happy you like them :smile:! As far as next project goes, it is still far out there because I haven't even finished Rowlf I've been too busy. But I will tell you I would really like to have Fozzie or Zoot!

Keeermit

Reaction score
nice collection, but why are you photoshopping the photos with photos of the real puppets? they look good as they are.

vic

Reaction score
nice collection, but why are you photoshopping the photos with photos of the real puppets? they look good as they are.
Hi thanks! I just like to put some finishing touches . Ps your work is very very nice congratulations!

vic

Reaction score
In regards to the next protect again, do you know anybody that has succesfly pulled of creating a Fozzie Bear?

Bridget

Reaction score
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! I love 'em!!!