What song can you not get out of your head?

dwmckim

Reaction score

Annie Lennox's version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. (You know you're an obsessed Muppet Freak when the puppet at the end of the video reminds you of MCC's Ghost of Christmas Present)

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Christmas is Almost Here by the Arrogant Worms. Know what I just realized? In the verse about buying gifts (three days 'til Christmas), the names Jim and Jane are mentioned. I've known the lyrics for years, but I guess it didn't click until now. :jim:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Yikes! Here's what's stuck in my head now:

Meri Wilson's "Peter the Meter Reader" (her followup to "Telephone Man")

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After listening to it for the first time a few days ago I've had trouble getting a recording of "Go Tell It on the mountain" as performed by Jim Nabors out of my head. But it's starting to get out now.

dwmckim

Reaction score

Still Smiling by I Start Counting. I remember senior year in high school going nuts every time this came on KUKQ.

dwmckim

Reaction score

Tired of Being Blonde by Carly Simon. I remember in the debut issue of Muppet Magazine, they had a Muppet Lookalike contest where they paired Muppets with celebs that resembled them and they matched Carly with Janice. There's quite a few shots in the video where i totally see Janice!

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
My Heroine ~ Silverstein <333

"You taught my heart
A sense I never knew I had
I can forget
The times that I was lost and depressed from
The awful truth
How do you do that?
Your my heroine!!"

dwmckim

Reaction score
"Big Love" by Fleetwood Mac. Even though it's not a perfect matchup (no sax player for example), for some reason FM has always reminded me of Electric Mayhem and vice versa - probably more due to the sound and overall attitude. Seeing the band on stage with red curtains in the video just brings it all the more home for me too!