The 2012 MC Bells

Would you be interested in being in this video?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, but only if fruitcake is provided

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Maybe we can all do it live and you can record it for a video after?

Y'know, I don't really mind either way, since Casey makes really great videos. :wink:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm a bit confuseled here.

From your original post in this thread, I thought that we were supposed to tape ourselves ringing during the actual ritual on the 21st. Now you're leading me to believe that we're recording in advance, and then we're also doing the ritual on the 21st, not recording?
Oh, I'm sorry. That actually sounds like a better idea. The only reason I wanted to do it early was so people could watch it that night. I didn't want to post the video after Christmas, but either way is fine. :smile:

Here's a solution.

Like this post if you wish to film your video ON the 21.

Don't like if you wish to film earlier.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the confusion guys. I was unclear before. :embarrassed: I hope to make this video a tradition.

So, disregard my post about the deadline. Just send it to me when you can, after filming that night. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I personally like the idea of releasing it on the day, which would mean filming it earlier. I'll certainly be filming mine earlier, providing I get the SVGA cable I need in time.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Whatever you do is fine. If you want to send it in early, that's fine. If you want to film it on the day, that's also fine. I think I will actually try to post it on Christmas day. :smile:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I may consider this if I find some bells. I'll probably use my old camera or laptop cam. Is there a specific deadline for these videos to be sent in?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I sent a video...a little short...and I had a prop malfunction (Which just makes it funnier anywyas)...but I can refilm if you need me too...I kind of did it on the fly this morning

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
UPDATE: Ok, the deadline for the videos will be Friday, December 14.

It will be posted Friday, December 21.

If you can't get your video to me by then, please contact me so I know ahead of time.

Thanks guys!! :smile:
Well, I'll say... um... okay I will make sure I make that deadline on Dec. 14th. I was praticing with my bells, but one of the bells does not ring very well. Where else am I going to find a bell?