Fan-Fic: Walter's iPhone Adventures

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I can get fanfic ideas from anything, and this one is inspired from the new song with Cee-Lo and the Muppets. If you saw the video, Walter has an Iphone/Ipod Touch (IDK which, but I wish I had one. LOL) and he records the Muppets singing and doing their usual Muppet-y things. Well, I wonder what other things he recorded, and we're going to find out! I'm not quite sure how to explain it since this idea just popped into my head, but I hope you understand where I'm going with this. I am open to hearing ideas and feedback from you guys. I can't wait to get started!!

P.S - If you have any ideas for a title, I'd love to hear that, too. I am out of ideas for that. LOL

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Okay! Here we go! Here's the first story and I hope you enjoy it!
[I do not own The Muppets or my very on Iphone. The latter makes me very sad...]
---------------------------------
"THE BIG DAY" [how it all started...]

It was the biggest day of Walter's life. Well, besides from becoming a Muppet and saving their theater, of course. There was something he ordered in the mail that he couldn't wait to get, so every day outside his house, he would sit by the mailbox and wait. And no matter what, he wouldn't budge. Except if he had to use the bathroom, but that's another story...

A few hours into waiting, and convincing Gary and Mary to wait with him, (to their dismay) the deliveryman walked to his house with a smile, just like everyone in Smalltown, USA. He was carrying a box and Walter jumped up when he saw it.

"Oh, my gosh... It's here!! Gary, look! It's finally here! I can't wait! I can't wait!" Walter said, jumping up and down.

The deliveryman looked at the box, "Are you Walter The-Biggest-Muppets-Fan-Ever-And-Don't-You-Forget-It?"

"That's me! Can I have the box now? Can I, can I, can I? Oh, pleeeeeease, can I?"

Gary smiled and chuckled to himself. Walter may be a Muppet, but that won't stop him from still being like this. And in a few weeks, he won't notice when I change his last name back.

Walter took the box and signed that he received it. "Thank you very much, sir! In this box is the greatest thing ever! It's going to make all of my dreams come true!"

"Well, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it. I'll see you later, Walter." The deliveryman started walking away.

"W-Wait!"

He stopped and turned to Walter. "Yes?"

"Do you happen to have The Muppet Show Seasons 4 or 5 for me?"

"You ask me that every week, and the answer is no. Sorry, Walter." The deliveryman shrugged and whistled a happy tune as he walked away.

"Darn! They still didn't get my letter!" Walter said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they got all 100 (or more) letters about it..." Mary said, slightly rolling her eyes.

"Hey, buddy. Let's take the box inside and open it now." Gary said, trying to cheer his brother up.

Walter immediately jumped up from his seat and rushed in the house with Gary and Mary following him. He sat down in the living room with the box on his lap. "I am so excited! I should just call all the Muppets so they can see this!" Walter exclaimed.

"Um, no! I-I mean, uh... it's okay. I'm sure you'll tell them all about it on Facebook." Mary said, a little uneasy about a group of frogs, dogs, bears, chickens and a whatever running through the house.

Walter carefully opened the box; then he dug through the box, scattering the packing peanuts on the floor in the process, as he picked up what was inside. It was a brand-new Iphone he ordered online. "This is it! This is what I've been waiting for!"

He then tossed it aside for the real gem in the box. "The Kermit Iphone case!" He gasped and hugged it as if it was his most Muppet-y prized possession. "I'm going to get Kermit to autograph this! It'll be perfect! Perfect!!" He laughed and then dashed to his room to go online and tell everyone the good news.

Gary looked at the tossed-aside Iphone and said, "Do you think he'll notice if we keep it?" He reached out to grab it.

"No touching the Iphone, Gary!"

Mary chuckled as she kissed him on the cheek. "Yep. I think so. He's going to have fun with that Iphone. I just know it. Which means..."

"We'll probably have the house to ourselves more often." Gary finished, as they got closer for a kiss.

Walter rushed out of his room. "Hey, guys! Guess what?? I'm going to take my Iphone and film lots of Muppet-y things and take pictures, too! And guess what else? You guys get to come with me! Isn't that great??"

"....or not."
----------------------------------
That's the end of this one-shot! What do you guys think? :smile: There will be more to come soon! I wonder what Walter should film first....

MissMusical12

Reaction score
"Do you happen to have The Muppet Show Seasons 4 or 5 for me?"

"You ask me that every week, and the answer is no. Sorry, Walter." The deliveryman shrugged and whistled a happy tune as he walked away.

"Darn! They still didn't get my letter!" Walter said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they got all 100 (or more) letters about it..." Mary said, slightly rolling her eyes.
Oh my gosh! That part CRACKED ME UP!!! Oh, Walter. We all are still pining for Seasons 4 and 5. I feel for him. :fanatic: