New Glass Muppet Ornaments at Target

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Haha my husband checked them out for me the other day and he said Kermit looks "funky".

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah it looked funky too. The Animal one looked really good though but they were just too big I think they would overpower my tree since I don't have a big one. Plus like I stated I'm not big on glass ornaments their kind of gaudy looking to me.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
we went to target today and i bought all 3 (kermit & animal ornaments and the mini ones) :halo:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Kermits collar looks wrong...the rest seems okay...but not too fond of blown glass ornaments.....I guess whenever we get muppet merchandise we are gauranteed some type of freaky disformed mutant to go along with it all....oh well....

bandit

Reaction score
Hey! Gotta say that I like those little square ornaments a lot. I'm not crazy about the glass ones, though. They're okay but the metallic sheen coming off of their faces kind of bothers me for some reason. They look cheap, somehow. The little squares look kinda nifty, though. THAT'S what I'd go for.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey! Gotta say that I like those little square ornaments a lot. I'm not crazy about the glass ones, though. They're okay but the metallic sheen coming off of their faces kind of bothers me for some reason. They look cheap, somehow. The little squares look kinda nifty, though. THAT'S what I'd go for.
Wow!! Your actually on here?!! Where you been all my life?! I think it might snow!

bandit

Reaction score
Hahahahah! ^__^ It's what happens when I play hookie from work. I decided not to be productive today. I needed a break. BESIDES! If I'm gonna get on this trolley again, I need to keep up with the flow of information-- Ya dig!? lol

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I dig! There's another trolley we need to get rolling as well if you know what I mean. :stick_out_tongue: But glad to see you back on here!!! Even though this isn't the only place I talk to you. haha!