Custom figures and dioramas

VActorDreamer

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Palisades made a few Muppet figures that never had legs (Uncle Deadly I think is one of them) so just be creative!

los

Reaction score
Assuming she wore pants, is Usher Scooter a good base for the purple tux uniform? Or would Gonzo's tux fig be a better base?

Dearth

Reaction score
If I were making a Trumpet Girl, I'd totally go with Purple Tux Gonzo's body as the base, as it will require the least work.

And, call me crazy, but I think Marvin Suggs has the right head shape, and could also donate the hands. You'd need to tweak the head sculpt to remove the facial hair and add the wig, but otherwise it's just a matter of swapping out parts and painting the 'skin'.

Then go to Hobby Lobby and buy their Toob of Musical Instruments.

It will give you the option of a trumpet or a trombone, and if you print out their online coupon for the week, it's less than $6 for eight instruments.

Alex

los

Reaction score
Taking your advice Dearth and order a Gonzo and Marvin to customize. It was your Toob suggestion on another thread that had me thinking of TG. Just need to learn to sculpt.

galagr

Reaction score
That..........is..........SPECTACULAR! How do you do that? It is AWESOME! I especially like your Big Mean Carl.

Hubert

Reaction score
Cool Miss Mousy, christianw! I like her a lot.