New Muppet Caper Movie 2013 Official Thread

rowlfy662

Reaction score
ooh i can't wait and if they are filming in the uk i hope they get to scotland where i live and i might catch a glimpse. Also i agree with everyone with the muppets 2 name though i can bet they will change that closer to the movies release

conburke621

Reaction score
Well, as much as I hate the title "The Muppets 2", if it's a quality Muppet movie, then I honestly don't care. As long as it's not "The Great Muppet Cash Grab" or something awful.

Hubert

Reaction score
Now you're making me want to see a movie called "The Great Muppet Cash Grab."

*envisions the Muppets grabbing cash out of a bank vault to stop a crime*

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't get all the talk about the title. It most likely is just a place holder. Heck, the title was announced before a page was even written. What else should they have called it? Once the movie is written then a title can be created. It will either be a title like the first 6 movies or it will be a title like "the muppets: something related to the plot". Either way we need to stop complaining about the title when it's not even the title!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I think I would love a Muppet movie in the style of "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" or "Canonball Run."

I always thought Follow that Bird had elements of Mad Mad Mad Mad World in it. It would be cool to see the Muppet Show characters in something like it. Maybe next time.

mo

Reaction score
I'll see the trailer the first day it comes out! i just need to buy a calender and....