Video: Gersberms with The Swedish Chef, Hmp and Hayley Williams

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!!!

Check out the new music video uploaded by Nerdist called "Gersberms (Yer Gervin Mah") featuring Hmp, Hayley Williams & The Swedish Chef. It's an ode to their favorite meme by Hard 'n Phirm (Chris Hardwick 'n Mike Phirman).

Not familiar with the "Ermahgerd" meme? Read this!
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ermahgerd

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
That was really funny! I wonder why we didn't hear about this until now? R.L. Stine's bit at the end was hilarious! :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I found the meme tiresome about 7 seconds after first being introduced to it, despite my friends finding it endlessly hilarious--or perhaps because of that. However, it's worth watching this video to hear the Swedish Chef rap.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I found the meme tiresome about 7 seconds after first being introduced to it, despite my friends finding it endlessly hilarious--or perhaps because of that. However, it's worth watching this video to hear the Swedish Chef rap.
This is why I have a love hate relationship with internet memes. The funny ones never catch on (I had a deviant art friend who wanted "This is a WRENCH" to happen), and the only ones that get anywhere are Mentally Disabled speech. That's what this thing seems to be a tribute to, but at least the Swedish Chef portion was great. Especially the Bjork bit.