Wanted: 3 Jim Henson's Muppet Trading Cards

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hi! I am looking for 4 cards from Jim Henson's Muppet Trading Cards Collection from 1993. More info about this line can be found here. I have the entire collection except for these three.

The three cards I am looking for are:

#5: Kermit Tadz to Toads Rock Parody
#25: Muppet Sports: Miss Piggy Motorcycle Riding
#26: Muppet Profiles: Miss Piggy
#58: The Bride of Froggen-Shwein

If you happen to have any extras of these three cards, please let me know. I am willing to pay up to $10 for all 3. I also have extras of almost every single other card from this line as well as the Muppets On Ice line, that I would be willing to trade.

Thank you!

Casey

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I counted all my cards, and here is what I have to trade:

Around 160 Muppets Take The Ice cards Most in great condition; a few have minor bends in them. I am almost positive I have every single card for trade in this line, excluding the foil cards.

23 Jim Henson's Muppet Trading Cards Like above, some cards have minor bends in them.

Let me know if you want to trade! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
If you don't have the cards I am looking for, but want to trade for some of the cards I have, just let me know! :smile: They're honestly just laying around. I have no need for them.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well, I kind of want something in return. These aren't easy to come by anymore for a cheap price. A single card on ebay can go for 5 bucks. Multiply that by 60 to get the whole set. :concern: That's why if somebody was willing to trade, I would give them some. I will think about it.