"A Special Sesame Street Christmas" coming to DVD and CD November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SesameFever

Reaction score
You'll have to excuse them, the script was written on a napkin 5 minutes before taping, lol.
I never used the word idiot on this forum but you are probably right about the script.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I for one, am glad to see this special FINALLY released on DVD. This is another one of those TV shows (or specials) that I tell people about and no one believes me.
For similar reasons, I'm happy to see it on DVD, too. Hence why I've pre-ordered it.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I for one, am glad to see this special FINALLY released on DVD. This is another one of those TV shows (or specials) that I tell people about and no one believes me.
Huh, you know, I'm almost tempted to buy it just for that reason, even though I know it would likely spend most of it's days gathering dust on my DVD shelf, possibly more dust than the DVD of the animated Fraggle Rock (yes, I own the complete animated series of Fraggle Rock but don't have cartoons I actually like!). In fact, I think showing this special to someone would make me lose friends more than gain them! :grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
There are too many of those that actually need to be on DVD. I call them "everything on Fox Kids that wasn't Power Rangers or Digimon." You don't know how much I want Secret files of the Spydogs JUST to say to people who liked the movie Cats and Dogs that it was a ripoff.

I honestly do love collecting the most obscure thing I can find. I bought the DVD release of Mad Mad Mad Monsters (not to be confused with, but a loose standing sequel to, Mad Monster Party) JUST for the sake of having perhaps the ONLY ABC Saturday Superstar Movie legally available on DVD!

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Thanks for the back-up everybody, I will be buying this and collecting money from bets about it's existence!! Seriously though, I like Drtooth, love collecting the rare and obscure.

Status
Not open for further replies.