Muppet Legos

Gonzo

Reaction score
There are some from the new movie in the works. Gotta get Walter and 80s Robot in there somehow!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
There are some from the new movie in the works. Gotta get Walter and 80s Robot in there somehow!
there are gonna be in your November update? im curious :stick_out_tongue: can you give somewhat of a sneak peak...?

were you thinking about doing this set from the movie...

also were you thinking maybe tuxedo figures?

Gonzo

Reaction score
They'll be included sometime between now and January. ...the beauty of LEGO is that if they made the Muppets, you could switch their clothing around however you wanted to--there have been many different tuxedo minifigures over the years, so the customizing of tuxedo Muppets would be pretty darn easy...

Walter

Reaction score
I would love to see a special "Kermit's office" playset from the movie with Deadly, Bobo, Walter, Statler, and Waldorf!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Took a little work to find the official comment, so here it is below....
"You've done a lot of work capturing the Muppets as LEGO minifigs. It would certainly be fun to see a LEGO set based on these classic, lovable characters.
Good luck on your journey to 10,000 supporters!
The LEGO CUUSOO Team"

Sewpurpleducks

Reaction score
Just created an account. How do I show I support this endeavor? I would LOVE to see the Muppets made into Legos. My kids and I watch the old seasons on DVD all the time.