When dreams come true

FloydxJanice776

Reaction score
Because Janice rully loves Floyd. So does joyce, but I bet that Janice will make that come to an end. If Janice beats her up again, she'll probably be scared of Janice and never get near Floyd again!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yup, I bet if Janice finds out about Joyce, she'll beat her up again!
Uh-oh... you're right FloydxJanice776! I did not see that coming. Now I am waiting impatiently for more story.

Now... I really am losing my patience.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 38
Missing.
Janice smiled back at Trudy.
"Hey Trudy does Piggy know you came back?" Janice asked.
"Oh no not yet and I don't think she will." Trudy said.
"W-what do you mean?" Janice asked taking a small step back.
"Well you see dearie. Floyd made a little mistake and now I'm here to collect his punishment."Trudy said.
"What punishment where's Floyd?" Janice started to panic.
"Don't worry honey it's Floyd I'm here to hurt you belong to someone else." Trudy said.
Janice tried to scream but it was already too late.

Floyd took over the wheel and parked the bus running inside. Janice had never called him back and for the past two hours he'd been going out of his mind.
"Janice!" He yelled running upstairs to find it empty.
"Floyd!" Morgan yelled running out of Lily's room with her in her arms.
"Where's Janice?" Floyd asked.
"I don't know I tried calling her a ton of times so I came over and when I got here Janice was gone." Morgan explained.
"We have to find her" Floyd said.
Morgan nodded.
"Where do we start?" She asked.
"Joyce, Joyce did this I need to go back an ask her" Floyd ran outside followed by Morgan.
"Floyd stop you can't go back and risk it" Morgan snapped at him.
"I have to stay here watch Lily I'll be back soon." Morgan rolled her eyes and watched floyd leave before stomping back inside.
She started screaming before the door closed behind her.

The fire engine red convertible zipped down the highway tossing the northern American fall leaves in its wake.
The radio was pumping out of the speakers in a rhythmic beat that vibrated the whole car.
She was wearing sunglasses that covered majority of her flawless face and her blond hair was loose and blowing over her face.
She turned a sharp corner and found herself driving through the darkness of the forest her speed was too intense to see anything clearly but that wasn't her focus today.
She was on a mission to catch up with the boys before they caught on to her little plan.
Janice would be surprised but when she's done with her.
Janice won't have anything to say at all. That's if she can still talk that is.

Bunsen walked into the boarding house solo.
"How's Beaker?" Rowlf asked.
Bunsen shrugged "he has to stay for observation but the high frequency of the note he produced completely destroyed his vocal chords he won't he talking or meeping I guess for awhile." He explained.
"Poor little guy dat is not fair to keep 'im all locked up in de 'ospital I we should rescue 'im" Pepe declared.
"No Pepe Beaker doesn't need rescuin he needs to rest and get betta" Rizzo said.
"I think he'll be fine look at me I've been through tons of injuries like this and I'm perfectly fine." Gonzo said.
"Ya you're totally normal" Rowlf chimed in.
"Please tell me that was sarcasm" Sam muttered.
"Don't worry blue bird it definitely was" Rowlf replied much to Sam's relief.
"Good" Sam said returning to his newspaper.
"So Beaker won't be here for a few days?" Fozzie asked.
"I'm afraid not Fozzie" Rowlf said.
"I'm afraid not"

Sorry for the wait and the slight randomness of this chapter it is going to make sense soon. And now would be a good time to catch up on Backstage Romance because these two stories will be getting slightly tied together in the next few chapters of each

FloydxJanice776

Reaction score
Oh no! Joyce set Trudy up to kidnap Janice so she could get Floyd. SHAME!!! Well at least Floyd knows because of what Joyce did! Floyd hurry up and save Janice before Joyce gets to you! Dr. Teeth and Floyd should have never went to Canada or none of this would happen! Nice story, more please! :flirt:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 39
Controlling.
Floyd drove crazy and fast.
"Floyd stop!" Dr. Teeth called.
His phone rang suddenly and he pulled it out to answer it.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Dr. Teeth darling how are you?" An achingly familiar voice answered
"What do you want?" Dr. Teeth asked.
Trudy laughed. "Oh dear where's Floyd?" She asked.
"He's busy, driving" Dr. Teeth said.
"If he's driving back to Joyce tell him it's useless. She's gone and we have both of you girls." Trudy drawled.
"You? You did this? Why? How? Where's Joyce? Where are Janice and Morgan?"
"One question at a time dearie. Now let me see yes I was part of this. I'm Joyce's friend that's why.
You to left leaving Morgan and Janice for the taking. Joyce is with them now and we're actually somewhere near your home." Trudy said.
"Joyce can't hurt then" Dr. Teeth said.
"Oh I'm afraid she can and will the question is will you two idiots save them in time?" Trudy said baiting him.
Dr. Teeth closed his eyes thinking of places they could be his phone went dead and he got up and walked to the front of the bus.
"Go back." He said HHS voice was grave.
"No man I can't…"
"Go back Floyd everyone is back there Joyce tricked us!" He screamed. Floyd didn't argue the turned around and drove back and the same crazy speed.

Miss Piggy skipped to the next magazine and opened it up.
Kermit walked beside her and read quietly over her shoulder.
"You didn't tell me" he stated plainly.
"I didn't know how," Piggy admitted her eyes clouding somberly.
Kermit with a barely concealed sigh sat beside her and took the stack away.
"Piggy you don't need all these you kept them because you didn't want any of us to know your secret battles with yourself. I knew but let you do your thing. But dear these aren't important. You were successful because you didn't try so hard."
Piggy let what he explained sink in. When it did she nodded and rested her head against his shoulder.
"The show's tomorrow and Floyd said the band or Janice can't be in the show so I don't have a singing act" Kermit implied.
Piggy couldn't help but laugh.
"Fine I'll do it" she giggled.
Kermit smiled at her and took her hand "lets get some coffee"

In the earliest days of the theatre before Kermit had even shown interest in starting a show. The theatre was used for the occasional play.
The muppet cast majority of the time used the front or side doors to go in. Few knew of the small square door big enough for a crawl space that was in the alley on the ground.
Luckily Floyd did.
"How do you know they're in there?" Teeth asked.
"Because the boarding house is across the street and this is the only place Joyce would think of. And I'm a genius" Floyd joked opening the door.
"Just go" Teeth said pushing him inside.
They had to crawl down s long tunnel before they could slide forwards down a slanted chute until they both dropped down into a room.
"Jan?" Floyd whispered into the darkness.
"You're smarter than Joyce ever gave you credit for." A woman replied.
Floyd recognized her voice but it was so far forgotten that it seemed to be from a half forgotten dream.
Teeth on the other hand was frozen and breathing like he'd just run five hundred miles.
"No" he gasped but it was lost in the darkness.
"Hi Teeth it's been a long time but I'm sure you still remember me." Anna said stepping out of the shadows with a smile.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Uh oh! I have a feeling this is becoming "Revenge of The Females That All Hate Floyd, Janice and Dr. Teeth." :eek: