Backstage romance

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I bet Miss Piggy karate chopped Mick out of the theatre. Sheesh! :smile:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 28
Brother and sister.
Michael met her in the darkness of the alley way. The boarding house was just down the street and inside was his sister.
"why are you so concerned? you never cared until your father did" She asked crossing her arms over her chest
"because up until my father cared she was safe. Know he wants her and it scares me to death." Michael replied.
"It's stupid and so is this plan you know I love you but this is ridiculous." She told him.
"Please a few more days that's all I need. I need to make sure she's safe." Michael pleaded.
"Fine but then I'm done Michael." She told him
"Alright just help me out a bit." Michael told her.
"A few days that's it" She said.
"Fine" he said.

The sun shone brightly the next morning. Janice met the band outside and they made their way to the theatre.
On the way Dr. Teeth grabbed a paper off the ground it was dated 1977 so it wasn't too old.
"Look there's an opening at a a restaurant in town." Dr. Teeth said.
"guys wait there's a phone call for Janice." Rowlf said running outside.
Janice walked inside and picked up the phone walking as far as the cord would let her.
Floyd waited in the doorframe. Janice walked back over with a perplexed look on her face.
"What's up?" He asked.
"It was Michael he wants to meet me down the road in ten minutes." Janice told him.
"Are you going?" Floyd asked.
"I probably should I'll be back soon." Janice hurried outside and down the street.
Michael was leaning against a telephone pole on the corner.
"Hi Jannie" he said smiling at his little sister.
"Hey Mike" Janice replied feeling a pang of loss at the memory of the relationship she and her brother used to have.
"Dad's really mad at you." Michael told her.
"I rully don't care and you can tell him I said that."
"Jannie do you remember the summer of 1973? That's exactly four years ago that was one of the best summers of my life." Michael told her.
"That was summer we went to the lake. Me you mom dad and…no. That's not right. Oh my god!" Janice yelled covering her face in her hands.
"Jannie I'm trying to help you." Was all he was able to say before Janice took off down the street.
"Jan?" Floyd said watching Janice sprint into the house he followed her into the kitchen where Mick was sitting at the table talking to Kermit.
"You!" Janice yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

Sorry this was a short Janicey chapter but the next one will be more exciting I promise

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Uh-oh! It looks like Janice is going to rully have a serious talk either like by her boyfriend Floyd or her brother Micheal. :flirt:

I would to have more details about Janice wants between her and Floyd. :sing: :flirt:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Uh-oh! It looks like Janice is going to rully have a serious talk either like by her boyfriend Floyd or her brother Micheal. :flirt:

I would to have more details about Janice wants between her and Floyd. :sing: :flirt:
Yup. I agree.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 29
Spy
Floyd took Janice's hand and watched with her as Mick stood up and looked at Janice as innocently as possible.
"Is there a problem Janice?" She asked.
Janice sighed and calmed herself down before speaking. "You're the one. That went camping like with me and Michael for years ago." Janice said.
Mick smiled "why are you rully here?" Janice asked.
Mick looked at Kermit who was watching her with an expectant look on his face.
"I'm not here to observe Kermit." She started the tension in the room growing. "I'm here to spy on Janice" She finished.
Janice looked at her "but what I like don't get fer sure is who sent you to spy on me?" She asked.
Mick sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Your brother did" she answered.
Janice looked at Floyd who was looking confused at Kermit who was staring at Mick who was looking at Janice.
Pepe walked in "um sorry to um break the intensity and all but I need to get some food." He said slipping through everyone.
Mick looked at the ground.
"Michael sent you to like spy on me?" Janice asked.
Mick nodded.
"Why?" She asked.
Mick looked up "two reasons one because he's worried about what your father might do and two he really does love you Janice." Mick told her.
"How would you know?" Janice asked softly
"Because" Mick continued.
"I'm his wife."
Janice took a step back and walked straight into Floyd who wrapped an arm around her waist to steady her.
"Mike doesn't have a wife" Janice said.
"How would you know you haven't seen him in three years." Mick retorted.
"I can totally take care of myself tell Michael I don't need his help fer sure." Janice said.
"I'm outta here" Mick said. She pushed past everyone and through the door.
Janice leaned back against Floyd and sighed.
"I rully need to talk to Mike" She said spinning around ready to follow Mick out. But Floyd caught her hand and pulled her back "leave it you can talk to him tomorrow" he told her.
Janice sighed and nodded then smiled. "C'mon" she said leading him upstairs.
She opened the window and stepped out onto the roof pulling Floyd behind her. "I'm tired of all this drama" Floyd said wrapping an arm around her waist.
"Me too honey but like once I talk to Michael it'll be all over." Janice said.
The next morning Dr. Teeth and Zoot headed out towards the theatre. They were deep in conversation and weren't looking where they were going.
"Whoa!" Someone yelled and Dr. Teeth fell.
"Sorry" he mumble before sitting up. A women with long brown hair and blue eyes was sitting across from him picking up her purse.
"Here" Zoot held out his hands and helped them both up.
"I'm sorry about that" Dr. Teeth apologized again not listening to what he was saying.
"It's okay. I'm um Anna." She said.
"Dr. Teeth" Dr. Teeth replied grinning at her.
Zoot rolled his eyes behind his glasses.
"So um you from around here?" He asked.
"Um ya but I moved a few years ago and just moved back." Anna replied.
"Cool so what do you do?" Dr. Teeth asked.
"Oh I just work at a dinner right now but I'm hoping to do something better soon." Anna explained.
"I just work in a band" Dr. Teeth replied.
"Oh cool are you any good?" She asked.
"We're okay" Dr. Teeth said.
"Nice well maybe you could tell me more over coffee sometime?" She suggested with a grin.
"Sure when do get off work tomorrow?" Dr. Teeth asked.
"Five" she replied.
"Well I'll see you then." Dr. Teeth said.
"Okay" Anna said.

Michael was still on the corner of the street when Mick found him.
"She knows and doesn't want your help." Mick said.
"I told you to explain it to her more.
"I'm sorry we'll deal with it soon."
"Promise?"
"Promise" Mick replied.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my GONZO! Mick married Micheal? Yikes! DUM! DUM! DUM! How is Janice going to handle her Michael if he mariied a woman.

So, Mick was there to spy on Janice? Tsk! I do not like the sounf of that.

Hmmmm! I hope Janice keeps her strength up even if Michael or Mick want her to do something else instead of like hanging out with Floyd.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 30
Rehearsal
Kermit watched suspiciously as Miss Piggy crept down the sidewalk to where Mick was walking.
"Oh no" he said to himself just as Miss Piggy leapt and tackled Mick to the ground.
"What does vous want with my frog?" Piggy asked.
"Nothing" Mick replied trying to throw the pig off her.
"Ya right you you fire truck!" Piggy yelled.
Mick stopped struggling and looked at her.
"Fire truck?" She asked like she was testing the word.
"Ya you fire truck with your red hair and all" Piggy explained rolling her eyes.
Mick nodded slightly and Miss Piggy got off her looking at the passerby's looking at her with a confused and scared expression.
"Stay away" Miss Piggy warned before walking away.
"No problem" Mick mumbled walking in the opposite direction.
"Good grief" Kermit said walking off shaking his head.
Kermit walked into the theatre and was nearly tackled by Gonzo who came running over.
"Kermit I have an idea for an act." Gonzo panted.
"What is it?" Kermit asked a little apprehensively.
"Dancing chickens" Gonzo said enthusiastically
Kermit sighed "dancing chickens really Gonzo?" Kermit asked.
"Ya you see I'll audition chickens and then they'll dance!" Gonzo said smiling.
"I don't know Gonzo" Kermit said.
"Please just give it a chance" Gonzo pleaded.
"Oh fine a chance but if this goes wrong."
"It won't" Gonzo said and ran off smiling.
Kermit shook his head.

"Hey Rowlf!" Janice yelled and ran over to the dog by the stage.
"Hey hippy lady what's up?" He asked.
"We have Vet's hospital and I can't find Fozzie he's like the patient thus week fer sure and he's like rully important so we like need him." Janice explained.
"Great I'll go find Fozzie you go find Miss Piggy." Rowlf replied.
"Fer sure." Janice said hurrying off.
Miss Piggy was in her dressing room going over her usual out of style clothing list while absently brushing Foo Foo with one hand.
"Foo Foo baby what do you think of this dress?" Piggy asked holding a white puffy dress up.
Foo Foo looked away and didn't pay the dress any attention.
"Out of style" Piggy said throwing it in the growing pile.
She hand a purple glove hand through her loose hair and sighed turning her blue eyes on her mirror.
A knock sounded throughout the room breaking her self concentration.
"Come in" she chirped.
Janice walked in and smiled. "Hey Miss Piggy. Rowlf and I were going to like go practice you wanna come?" She asked.
"Okay moi will be there in a minute." Piggy replied.
Janice nodded and left quietly Floyd was leaning against the wall Janice took his hands and pulled him up in front of her wrapping her arms around his waist.
"Where's the rest of the band?" She asked looking around.
"I don't know around here somewhere." He replied.
Janice sighed and stepped back walking to the other side of the hall.
"What are ya doing with the pork queen?" Floyd asked.
"We need to practice Vets hospital" Janice replied. Miss Piggy stepped suddenly out of her dressing room.
"Alright moi is ready." She declared.
"Fer sure awesome" Janice smiled.
She kissed Floyd quickly before walking with Miss Piggy down the hall.

Robin walked beside Bunsen and Beaker to the theatre.
"So what are you inventing now Dr. Honeydew?" Robin asked.
"Well it's a new substance that will make you a great dancer." Bunsen replied.
"Are you sure it will work?" Robin asked.
"Well not yet its not finished but when it is it'll work wonderfully." Bunsen said.
"Mee mo meep meep mo," Beaker said softly looking down.
Robin walked into the theatre and left Bunsen and Beaker to their inventing and went in search of Kermit.
"Hey Uncle Kermit" Robin said cheerfully.
"Hi Robin" Kermit said. Resting his head against a closed door.
"What are you doing?" Robin asked.
"Listening to Gonzo audition dancing chickens" Kermit replied.
"Do like how strange everything is here?" Robin asked surprising Kermit and making him look down
"Well it certainly makes everyday interesting. But I like it I've met some very interesting people." Kermit replied.
"Oh" Robin said.
"Do you want to go for ice cream?" Kermit asked knowingly.
"Yes oh please uncle Kermit." Robin said.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I LOVE this!

The Piggy & Foo Foo scene was pretty amazing.
Gonzo auditioning real (chickens) creatures. (laughs) That is so silly!
The Kermit & Robin part was very sweet with a cherry on top. Like uncle, like nephew!

I would love to find out how the Vet's hospital sketch goes with Fozzie as their patient.