Band arangements

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 4: Home
Janice walked in through the front doors of the mall. It had been a week since the sports fiasco and since then Miss Piggy had worked exceptionally hard trying to help Janice get over Floyd.
"Alright here you are going to look but not buy we're here with nothing and we'll leave with nothing okay?" Miss Piggy asked.
"Fer sure" Janice replied.
Miss Piggy lead the way over to where a big group of guys were standing.
"Alright let's go."

Janice awoke in a blur.
"You're a walking disaster" Miss Piggy told her.
Janice sat up and slowly remembered. She had walked into the group and started a good conversation with this one guy then on her way to leave an escalator got in the way and it all literally went downhill.
"I'm done Piggy I rully can't do it." Janice said.
"Yes you can" Miss Piggy replied.
Janice closed her eyes and sighed she knew if she tried hard enough she could forget Floyd but it was getting over him that was the hard part.
"While you were out the band came looking for you they're at the theatre." Miss Piggy said.
Janice jumped up and walked to the door "Thanks Piggy."
She said before disappearing.

"Jan you came!" Dr. Teeth said grinning at her.
"Fer sure." Janice replied swinging her guitar around.

The band finished a successful practice and Janice headed outside to get a drink from a cafe
"hey Jan mind off I tag along?" Clifford asked.
"Come on" Janice replied waving him over.
They walked side by side down the sidewalk.
"Jan!" Someone called from behind them.
Janice spun around and froze. Floyd was standing behind them by the theatre.
"Floyd you came back!" Janice yelled and sprinted towards him.
He caught her in a suffocating hug.
"hey baby" He said. Janice hugged him tighter he was really there.
Then it all crashed down on her at once. "where have you like been?" She asked.
"I'll explain later let's go see the band." Floyd took her hand.
"Come on Clifford" Janice said.
"I'm gonna head home see ya later." Clifford said.
Janice stopped Floyd outside the doors "I missed you" She told him.
Floyd kissed her cheek "I missed you too." He replied.
"Floyd!" Dr. Teeth exclaimed spotting them from the stage.
In a second the band was together again.
"FLOYD FLOYD FLOYD FLOYD FLOYD!" Animal yelled jumping up and down so hard the floor vibrated.
"Hey Animal" Floyd said.
Janice smiled and slipped her arms around his waist.
"we should head back." Janice said leading the way to the doors.

"So where were you?" Janice asked.
Floyd sighed and sifted on her bed so he was facing her.
"This whole time I've been...

Haha cliffhanger don't worry more coming soon

MissMusical12

Reaction score
YES! FLOYD'S RETURNED!!!!! :sing::flirt:
(Clever cliffhanger) WHERE HAS HE BEEN!?!?!
(Sorry for the capital letters....:embarrassed: )
Read here, if you like: -New story! Sequel to Greased Muppets.-

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 5: over
I've been in Chicago." Floyd said.
Janice gave him a confused look "Why were you in Chicago?" She asked
"I was taking a break Jan it wasn't you at all. I would've taken you with me but you never would've come." He said.
Janice sighed and wrapped and arm around his neck "I would've if I'd like known you'd be gone for two months. You left me a letter Floyd you never even told me yourself." She said.
"I know and I'm sorry Jan." Floyd told her.
Janice sighed and stood up.
"You're mad aren't you?" Floyd asked her.
"Floyd you left for two months of I usually don't like get mad but rully Floyd I don't know how to like forgive you." She told him.
"I know Jan and that's why I came back I missed you so much." He told her.
"Then why did you leave at all?" Janice asked.
She left before he could reply.

"I've really messed up man" Floyd said looking up at Dr. Teeth who didn't deny it and nodded.
"Floyd you and I know Janice doesn't hate you. She's mad at you but c'mon man it's Janice she's so laid back and nothing gets to her." Dr. Teeth said.
"Nothing except me leaving." Floyd muttered.
"Floyd lemme lay something on ya here. I never in all these years ever saw Janice as upset as she's been in the last two months.
Floyd I haven't seen her smile in that feels like forever. You broke her heart and there's nothing harder to fix than a girls broken heart and there's nothing harder to regain than her trust." Dr. Teeth said.
"But what can I do?" Floyd asked almost desperate.
"Floyd talk to her let her know you still love her." Dr. Teeth said.
Floyd sighed and buried his face in his hands. "But what if she doesn't love me?" He asked
"Floyd c'mon man you're acting like you're afraid you're never afraid dude get over it and go find her."
"You're right man thanks" Floyd said.

Janice sat in her room she was mad at Floyd it hadn't hit her until a while ago when he came back but as soon as he did she realized just how mad she was.
"Jan?" He said pushing open the door and stepping inside.
"Hey" she said softly not looking up.
Floyd walked over and slipped an arm around her waist.
"Are you okay?" He asked knowing already that she wasn't.
"I'm rully mad at you floyd like fer sure you left me." She told him.
"Jan what can I do to make everything better?" Floyd asked.
"Nothing there's like nothing you can do." Janice told him.
Floyd sighed "what do you mean?" He asked dreading her answer.
"I mean I rully think we need a break" Janice told him.
"Janice please I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you." Floyd said reaching for her hand.
Janice stood and looked at him. "It's too late for that" she said before leaving.

Now you may kill me but before you do let me say that this will get better so kill me with that in mind.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 6: Complications,
Janice ran down the hall, she told herself she wouldn’t cry. That she’d cried enough in the past but as she walked farther from the room her heart broke more and she couldn’t bring herself to leave because after two months of him being gone she’d broke up with him.
She forced herself to keep walking and finally she made it outside to where she was happier and she didn’t have to worry.

Floyd stood up and walked into the hall. He wanted to punch a hole straight through the wall but he stopped himself and continued to walk. Dr.Teeth met him downstairs, “What happened?” He asked.
“We’re done.” Floyd said trying desperately to stay calm. Dr.Teeth sighed and looked at his friend. “Are you okay man?” He asked.
Floyd shrugged and pushed past the band leader and outside.

Clifford walked up to Dr.Teeth looking perplexed. “So is Floyd taking my place in the concert or am I keeping it?” He asked.
“I’d rather you keep pit for this gig, you know the songs and besides I don’t think Floyd’s in the mood to play.” Dr.Teeth replied.
Later that afternoon the band met up at the theatre. “So Floyd’s sitting this one out,” Dr.Teeth explained.
“What?” Floyd exclaimed getting up and glaring at Teeth.
“Personally I think Clifford should like replace Floyd permanently.” Janice commented quietly earning a glare from Floyd.
“Look guys I would love to play but if Floyd wants to I don’t have to.” Clifford offered.
“But Clifford you know the part and we don’t have the time for Floyd to catch up.” Zoot said.
“Are you kidding me? I’ve learned full songs in fifteen minutes then performed them, for years I can learn every single one of these songs two days tops.” Floyd said.
Janice sat on one of the speakers and tuned her guitar while everyone argued. Usually when the band fought she’d choose Floyd’s side and vice versa but it was different now so she just ignored them altogether.
“Jan, do you have the list of songs?” Dr.Teeth asked.
“Fer sure,” Janice said. She retrieved the list and padded over to Teeth handing the sheet to him.
“Teeth, what part of these songs is hard to you? There are five of them and I can do them all easily.” Floyd said.
“Look Floyd it’s just that there’s more to it then the songs there’s the singing and dancing and we already have it sorted out.” Zoot explained.
Floyd sighed and spared a split second glance at Janice before returning to the sheet.
Janice rolled her eyes and set down her guitar.
“Floyd like maybe you should just let Clifford do it, you seemed to enjoy being alone before why don’t you continue it?” She said.
Floyd stared at her; it seemed like forever before he answered her. “Fine, you know what? Clifford can replace me permanently cause I’m done.” He grabbed his bass and stormed out the door.

Janice didn’t see Floyd for the rest of the night. They had never really fought let alone broke up Janice couldn’t remember ever being that mad at him. She went down the hall and to the one place that made her happy; the rooftop was calming and relaxing and helped her think.
Tonight the air was warm and there was a slight breeze that tousled her hair blowing it into her eyes.
“Jan?” Janice turned around to see Floyd behind her.
“Like what do you want?” she asked.
“Can we talk?” He asked.
Janice nodded; Floyd sat beside her and sighed. “Are you still mad at me?” He asked.
“I rully don’t like know Floyd I was at first like fer sure mad at you but now, I guess I’m sorta mad still.” Janice explained.
Floyd nodded and looked at the stars above them, “Janice I’m sorry that I left. I should’ve taken you with me and I regret it so much.” He told her.
Janice sighed and looked at him, “Floyd I know you’re sorry but like I’m just like not ready to forgive you yet.” She told him,
Floyd sighed and looked at her. “So I guess we’re not getting back together?” He asked.
Janice shook her head, “I guess not.” She said before getting up and heading towards the window, Floyd couldn’t tell but he was pretty sure she was crying.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
-throws away IPod because it was playing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift- Darn these coincidences......:grr:

Actually the last part of the chapter was very close to making me cry. Please do continue. And, in the annoying fangirl mind point, FLOYD AND JANICE HAVE TO GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!! :grouchy: Sorry about that. Lovin' the story.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 7: The argument
Janice walked back to the boarding house alone after practice the next day.
She was positive that she made the right choice but there was a miniature part of her that told her she hadn’t that part of her was her heart.
The clouds dominated the sky and threatened to poor rain any moment Janice sighed and kept up her steady pace bad weather was just what she needed to make this day worse.
The house was quiet when she returned instead of paying attention to any weird conversation that was going on she headed upstairs for a nap.

Floyd was lounging in one of the audience seats in the theatre. He’d watched the band practice and hadn’t paid attention to any of the songs they were playing he was entirely focused on Janice.
Is this what Zoot felt like?
He thought remembering the pair’s breakup after the first season. Janice had been heartbroken Floyd knew because he’d been there for her but he never really thought about how Zoot had taken the whole thing.
Janice was great; she was cheerful and constantly laughing. Nothing ever bothered her and she never bothered anyone. Floyd couldn’t stand being without her. The last two months had almost killed him. She was the reason he came back and now they weren’t even together, but together or not Floyd had to at least have her around.
She’d left after the practice not even casting him a glance as she walked past down the aisle she just slung her guitar on her back and walked towards the doors.
Floyd sighed and stood up, the theatre was near empty and he was bored.
By the time he got to the house it was starting to rain
He headed up to his room and was about to open the door to his when Janice walked out of her’s she walked past him and straight to the window climbing up onto the roof.
Floyd wanted to go after her but forced himself to walk into his room instead.

Dr.Teeth called the entire band including Floyd to the theatre the next morning, Janice came over late and in a rush with her hair soaking wet.
“Like sorry I’m late I got in the shower late and then remembered you told me to come here.” Janice said in a rush setting down her guitar.
“Why didn’t you just have a shower later?” Floyd asked like it obvious.
Janice rolled her eyes and tried not to get mad, “Like I rully don’t know. I’m not trying to sound mean but like why are you even here? Fer sure” She asked.
“Because we need him here,” Dr.Teeth said.
“I thought he quit?” Janice retorted.
Floyd sighed and promptly ignored her.
“Let’s not start fights my musical friends.” Dr.Teeth said,
Floyd glared at him, “I’m not the one who is continuously late and constantly annoying.” He snarled.
Janice rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest. “Seeing as though you are like fer sure not in this why don’t you like leave Floyd?” She asked.
Floyd turned his glare on her, “and she wonders why I left” He said.
Janice gaped at him her heart constricting to tight that it affected her breathing. “Maybe you should have stayed away!” She said storming out the door; Floyd stared after her feeling terrible for what he’d just said.

Later on he found her sitting against the wall in the hallway. She didn’t look up but he walked over to her anyways.
“Like what do you want?” She asked.
“I’m sorry” he told her, she looked up at him and her gaze softened slightly.
“So am I” She replied surprising him. Floyd looked down at her not knowing what to say.
Janice stood up and looked at him “I shouldn’t have gotten that mad at you.” She said.
“No I shouldn’t have left,” he told her Janice smiled and hugged him.