Dreams about Muppets...

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream where I was at my local comic book store and they were selling the Sideshow Weta Crazy Harry busted for just $50, the original retail price, which is a steal considering the Sideshow busts are now going for double, if not triple or quadruple the original price.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I've had a few the last couple of weeks that I forgot to mention. I'll see how many I can remember.

I remember one dream of seeing some of the Muppets in a movie from around 1977/78. I remember a few of the characters were riding along in some horse-drawn carts, just sort of humming quietly. Some human companions were riding behind them on horses. One cart had a box with Kermit and Robin in it, with Fozzie riding behind the box. Another had Gonzo, Sam, and I think Mahna Mahna in it. I recall Sweetums also being there.

Another one I recall involved a demonstration of several Big Bird head puppets. For some reason, they were all purple, and the mouths didn't move very well. At the time, my brain was probably thinking of a story that I had heard on Muppet Wiki sometime ago about using the old "Blue Bird of Happiness" head to train new puppeteers.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I don't know if waking up humming a muppet song counts as a dream, a few weeks ago I woke up humming 'Can You Picture That?". I wonder if that is all that I can remember from a muppet dream that I can not remember?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt that me and the Muppets wanted to do our own production of "Grease" because they thought they can do a better production of it than what my school did.

Ironically, Miss Piggy didn't want to be Sandy. She wanted to be Rizzo (And there was always this running gag where'd Rizzo thought we called his name, when really we were referring to the character Rizzo). Floyd and Janice got cast as Danny and Sandy (YAAAAAAY!!! :sing::flirt:). Kermit wanted nothing to do with performing in the show, but Miss Piggy insisted Kermit play Kenickie (It'd make the most sense). They gave me the role of Jan (even though I'm not a compulsive eater) and I sang "Mooning" with Fozzie, whom was cast as Roger/Putzie (In the movie, he's called Putzie). And boy he definitely wasn't nervous at all, unlike the guy who played Roger in my school's production (He was so nervous, he had the other Burger Palace Boys/T-Birds back up for him. Lame. :rolleyes:)

Pepe and Link Hogthrob kept competing to get the role of Teen Angel, but in the end, it went to Animal (I don't know why, but his "Beauty School Dropout" turned into a rock 'n' roll drum session from the heavens above. He kept saying "GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL! GO BACK! GO BACK!" the whole time.)

Then Floyd and Janice both refused to sing "You're The One That I Want" because they said the song was too "overrated" and "lame." Instead, they agreed to sing the other song that was in the original Broadway production of Grease (It's called "All Choked Up". The link to the song is below).

And then the show was on....when Kermit (originally, Kenickie sang the song) and the other Burger Palace Boys/T-Birds did "Greased Lighting", on the part where they do that hand movement and sing "Greased Lighting! Go! Greased Lightning!" Fozzie accidentally punched Kermit. (He was okay after though.) So then he, Floyd, Scooter (who was Doody), and Rizzo (who was Sonny) all took separate lyrics and finished the song for Kermit. The first Act ended with everyone beating each other up for no reason. (when it was supposed to end with "We Go Together")

Act 2, the random female whatnot who got cast as Cha Cha got sick. Walter :fanatic:volunteered to go on as Cha Cha because there was no other female brave enough to do it. But then when got on stage, he realized he didn't know how to dance. So near the end, Floyd accidentally swung Walter into the orchestra pit. Mildred, who was playing Miss Lynch, just threw the "trophy" down to the injured Walter. Janice still sang "Hopelessly Devoted To You" but Miss Piggy couldn't help but go onstage and sing it with her. (She didn't care though.) All Choked Up (the second to last song) was INCREDIBLE (Enough said). Floyd and Janice kissed at the end, too. :flirt:

Scooter, who forgot his line (rarity) said "Well....now what do we do?" Then I replied "Isn't it time to sing the finale?" Then we all start singing "We Go Together" again. Then Gonzo, who unfortunately didn't even get a legitimate part in the show, flew into the audience with a flying car (Remember the ending of the movie with the flying car? :big_grin: ).....................

And then I woke up. :stick_out_tongue:

(By the way, here's "All Choked Up")

Rowlfy

Reaction score
I had a dream and Fozzie was there....with no ears, or tongue, or eyes, or nose. Then he screamed.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I had a dream that I was in a really tiny (it could barely hold me) closet type area, with two doors, both of which were locked. Gonzo and Sam were also there, thought I don't recall why (I'm guessing they were trying to get me out). Later, I dreamt that I was asking Grover a disco-related question (probably based on the front cover of "Sesame Street Fever").

MollyArriba

Reaction score
I had another Muppet Glee dream. I was auditioning for the Glee Club, singing for the cast, but the band in the background was The Electric Mayhem. Then suddenly (as often happens in dreams) I was sitting in a boat docked on a riverside, and Kermit the Frog was standing there with Emmet Otter.