Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'm sure they are. They're probably just keeping it under wraps.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Before "The Muppets" came out, I was doubtful that we'd get our familiar muppets back, but the emotive content of the last movie was dead-on, and I'm going to trust them to do what is right. I loved seeing Kermit finally-FINALLY-reach down and say some of the things in his buttoned-up little amphibian heart, but I am looking forward to seeing Kermit back in his mildly snarky and sortof control-freaky "I am the boss" mode. (Or maybe I just want to see how that goes with Miss Piggy back where she belongs....)

catherine

Reaction score
aww i have just read your comment hubert and that's really a nice way of putting it.

muppet kid 98

Reaction score
I loved, loved, loved, loved this movie!! I thought it was very true to the original films, and Jim wouldv'e been very proud. I loved the songs! Life's a happy song was very catchy, I literally had the lyrics memorized after listening to the song just once. Pictures in my head was a bittersweet little song that got really rocking at the end. Me Party did not belong in a muppet movie. Lets talk about me wasn't that great either, but it does work in the movie if it wasn't edited. Man or Muppet was also very sweet, and it got huge laughs in the theater. Plus, it got the first Muppet oscar ever!! The barbershop quartet version of Nirvana was hilarious, and very Muppet show ish. How do you even come up with that? It was just awesome. I really enjoyed the first act of the film, and thought Walter was the huge muppet freak that we all are. Im enjoyed the first 20 minutes so much, I almost forgot all about Kermit and all them. Once Pictures in my head started, I didnt want Gary, Mary and Walter's part to end, but once all the muppets were together in the car, I realized that this is what I came here to see. Some good old fashoined muppet fun. Then I forgot about Gary and them, lol. So all in all, this was a great muppet movie. Clever jokes, catchy showtunes, and a whole bunch of heart is what this movie comes down too. It's the best muppet project since the 90's. Plus, old characters like Scooter, Floyd, random monsters, and characters from the muppet show got their first big roles in years. my only complaint is that I wish Gonzo, Rowlf, Janice, Zoot and Sam got more screentime. So this movie is an 8.5/10, a 9 if some deleted scenes were put back in.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I can tell you one thing I didn't forget about the muppets watching the film all I wanted was to see the muppets and couldn't wait for Gary and Mary to just go to the background. Lol.