If you could meet any Muppeteer?

Walter

Reaction score
Hmm.. Good question! Jim Henson of course.. But I would say Steve Whitmire, Peter Linz, or Jerry Nelson:smile::fanatic::sing:

SSLFan

Reaction score
If I could, I'd love to meet Kevin Clash and Caroll Spinney. I consider both Muppeteer legends, having nothing but respect for them. Mr. Clash is a VERY talented performer, I consider him one of the best active Muppet performers. And Mr. Spinney is amazing, and the performer of my favorite SS and Muppet character ever. :wisdom:

I'd love to meet Frank Oz as well. Need I explain why? :mad::embarrassed::halo::attitude::frown::insatiable::super:

And I'd LOVE to have met this guy ====> :jim:

He's the reason we're all here, right? :smile:

Rose85

Reaction score
mmm.
Jim Henson,
Brain Henson,
Frank Oz
Carol Spinney
Kevin Clash

Gonzo14

Reaction score
While it would be great to meet any of them, my pick would have to be Dave Goelz. Gonzo is by far my favorite muppet, and I think that Dave is sometimes underrated. He is a terrific performer, and brings some awesome muppets to life!

Also, I just looked back and apparently I replied to this thread year ago and still said Dave Goelz back then! haha some things never change!

MollyArriba

Reaction score
Always Dave Goelz. He's my hero.

What he created with Gonzo has helped me shape myself as a person. I'm not saying that I try to be like that darling Whatever; I'm saying he inspired me to be myself, completely and furiously and without compromise or shame.

♫ I'm happy to be me ♫ and I'd like to thank Dave for that.

jgidley

Reaction score
Dave Goelz. So much humor and experience:concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh:
...and Richard Hunt, cause I heard he was the nicest person:wink::eek::flirt::boo::grr:

Hubert

Reaction score
I would really have to echo a lot of other people who previously posted and say Dave Goelz. I just find it impossible to not love a Dave character...Beauregard is my favorite Muppet, Boober and Uncle Matt are up there as two of my favorite Fraggles...everything he does is so great.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'd love to meet all of them if I could. At least the ones who are still with us. Sadly the ones I'd want more then anything to meet are no longer with us. :frown: