New Kingdom Hearts ideas

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Princess and the Frog

Dinosaurs (shameless plug, I know)

Muppets (either TMS-related minigames or maybe reliving the movies, like GMC, might work)

Toy Story (though it'd kinda make it like that one ReBoot episode, wouldn't it?)

Incredibles

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Incredibles
Two words: Super Sora!

Also, there should be a Robin Hood world, even if it's a pretty obscure Disney flick.

An Aristocats world won't really work well (cats? How will we do this), and Oliver and Company and Lady and the Tramp won't work that well either.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
If we extended to Disney video games, an Epic Mickey world wouldn't be half bad...:excited:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
You mean Wasteland? And with Oswald as ally? =)
I would love to see him in KH :big_grin:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC. If they did Steamboat Willie, why shouldn't they do this?

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
100 Acre Wood, yes.

Atlantica... infinite no's. They murdered Atlantica in 2. It was my favorite world in 1. I would rather see them take it out completely than have another tedious, QTE with Sora's horrible singing
Yeah... Sora's voice shattered my eardrums...:ouch:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
As mentioned by others, Who Framed Roger Rabbit would make a great addition to the KH worlds. The world itself would be Toontown (sans any non-Disney Toons), and you'd team up with Roger to take on Judge Doom and the Toon Patrol.

I'd also like to see a Haunted Mansion world (NOT based upon the film:mad:) , as it's my all-time fav Disney ride.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
As mentioned by others, Who Framed Roger Rabbit would make a great addition to the KH worlds. The world itself would be Toontown (sans any non-Disney Toons), and you'd team up with Roger to take on Judge Doom and the Toon Patrol.

I'd also like to see a Haunted Mansion world (NOT based upon the film:mad:) , as it's my all-time fav Disney ride.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:excited: