Uncle Deadly as Palpatine, Bean Bunny as Wicket figures announced

j3h

Reaction score
http://twitter.com/ImpHolocron/status/238717723289456641
Imperial holocron is attending the Disney panel at star wars celebration, where it was just announced my most wanted Star Wars/Muppets mash up figure, UNCLE DEADLY AS EMPEROR PALPATINE!!!!

Oh, and Bean Bunny as Wicket too :wink:

Pics to come.

Also stated Cars/Star Wars mash ups...Darth Mater was mentioned.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
OH MY GLOB! Are you sure this isn't fan art? I can't wait!!!

j3h

Reaction score
Not fan art. As stated in the first post, this picture is from the Disney presentation panel at Star Wars Celebration, an official convention at which new merchandise is revealed. That pic was taken of the presentation screen at the panel...the round shape blocking the lower right corner is a person's head sitting in the row in front.

Reaction score
Wow...that's great to hear. It's nice to see Uncle Deadly merchandise besides the Palisades figure, and Gonzo as Darth Vader, which seems to make a reference to the Star Wars episode of TMS.:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Good news! Hopefully Rowlf as Dengar (DengRR?) is just around the corner. :big_grin: Dr. Teeth needs to be somewhere in there too...

beaker

Reaction score
Gah, why can't they come out with a regular Muppet figure line in this scale???

Hubert

Reaction score
I feel like they announced this at just the right time, in the wake of Jerry Nelson's passing. I feel like it's such an honor to him to have one of his characters coming out in a way that is something more than a Palisades figure.

As always, I'm really glad to see more Muppet merch come out.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I will be buying the Deadly figures, and heck, I may go back and order a bunch of Nelson's characters! This is a great tribute to him.