FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, if new authors could please post their stories titles first, that would help me in terms of plugging them directly into the index.
Will add these last new entries tomorrow. Night all.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Count Moderator guy, you need to move Meeting at Schotsky's out of the Monday series cause it's not part of the series. It's a separate story from all of the other series and stuff.

Tank q!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Huh. Can it be that that there are no Muppet Babies stories? Or are there MB stories that aren't listed as such? Just curious.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Answers from the Moderator:

1 Shotsky's is a stand-alone fic? Aw, but it'll look so lonely set apart from your other series Gina. To tell the truth, all while reading it I thought Shotsky's was part of the Monday, Monday series. Yes, I know you have a third story planned for that group, but it just felt right to me as part of it. Dunno if it could be, but if you say it should be set apart, then I'll make the change.

2 Kim, I think all the MB appearances are segments of larger fics and that's possibly why there aren't any single MB fics of their own. The only one I can recall off the top of my head is the one written/posted by ZootieCutie about MB versions of the Electric Mayhem joining the nursery.

Hope this helps.
:concern:, strolling by: *** willow, *** willow, *** willow.
:sympathy: Gonzo...

Status
Not open for further replies.