Luncheon Counter Monster

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Awesome!....I think you should do a how-to tutorial some time....how do you do the textures?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thank you very much....That was the plan when i started. To make em "fit" in.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
love timmy Luncheon Counter Monster is awsome also but he also stuck out in my mind as being not so round...and a little more shaggy...
and now we know whatcha look like :wink:

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys, i'm glad yous dig em'. From the ref pics i have of him, The Muppet Movie where he's sittin in the chair behind Fozzie in the movie house,Also the pic in the George Burns episode guide He's shorter then Fozzie and plump in the face. (Wider) So, to balance his proportion out i had to make a choice of which would look right to the Over all look of the sculpt Still being able to "capture" his look in the face. As far as Shaggyer, He's not finished yet...Arms have to be done first before the outer shaggy hair is done, to maintain consistancy in the hair, this way all the outter shaggy hair is the same.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as your factory keeps churnin' em out, we'll keep marvelling at the great Muppet figure/sculpts.

Question though... Would you be adverse to making Mini Muppets? Same loving detail and sculpt, just in a static pose like the PVC figurines?