New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Ryan, welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

(Wouldn't it be interesting if Yuna welcomed Ryan here too? See the pattern?)

mo

Reaction score
hi ryan! I hope you like it here! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Earlier up I had made the joke that since Sarge, Lola, and me had already welcomed Ryan, if Yuna did to that would mean that there would be four members of the Creature Calamity Club welcoming him...an odd coincidence.

Reactions: mo

APearce41

Reaction score
Hello, Muppet Central! I can't believe I just found this page (thanks to someone who randomly followed me on Twitter. Thanks, Hayley B!) I'm truly a child of the Muppets. I'm the same age as Sesame Street & grew up with the Muppets as a huge part of my (satisfyingly silly) life. Many (*cough* about 20) years ago I actually was a puppeteer, using Muppet-style puppets, for a local children's performer. We sang, we danced, we were...a touch insane. I miss it....
When I first started out trying to find a way to get into puppetry, I wrote to Steve Whitmire & he was so kind! He wrote back & sent me a bunch of extremely helpful info. One of my prized possessions is a picture of Kermit he sent me, signed by "Kermit" & himself! I'll never forget his generosity.
Unfortunately, the real world intruded, I'm in my 40s now, have a "real" job, no longer performing. But I'll always be a silly, singing, dancing Muppet at heart!

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome APearce41!!!!!!!!! We're so glad you found us here (we do seem to kinda hide back here, don't we?)

And everyone, since APearce41's coming here is in some way thanks to Hayley B, let's give her a big hand! *hands Hayley B a huge plastic hand*